Reviews for Don't Let It Slip
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I love this fic!
Sparrabether4life chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
haha, I luved the ending.

he wants her.

XD
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh my cheezits, I loved the last line. (:
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I thought this was very good. I can see Jack doing this...but then again I can't. So it was really 50/50 for me.

The thing is though, you got your point across. Jack is frustrated and wants Elizabeth. So props for that.

Keep up the good work[;

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
Bundibird chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
i love the ending - how he sounds so calm and in control when hes totally not.

great job - i really enjoyed it. :) Jack was really in character.

love bundi
BrownEyedCuriousity chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Woah...LOL

that was awesom...i loved it!
Zayz chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
x3

While smut would definitely have been alright, your ending here was very nice - hints at what is probably (definitely?) going to come next. ;3

I love this. A lot. It soo should've happened in DMC - and I bet you he was thinking exactly that when he mused back on the incident. :P

And the Jack tantrum was pretty fun, before I forget to mention that. XD

So all in all, you did wonderfully. It was a brilliant one-shot, and I really enjoyed it. :)

Thanks for writing!

Take care!

xx

Love,

Zay
Velirae.1245 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Wow! This was beautiful! I could feel Jack's anger, sense his emotions... You write him just...perfectly! His thoughts, his confusion, the way he acts...the way he pictures Elizabeth.

Amazing.

Wonderful job!
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Oh please do update! D: That was completely unfair. I'll pay you in... friendship if you update! xD

This was marvelous, and I so loved it. o3o DEfinate fave.

Liz
Lia chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Oh you cruel, cruel author. To tease us with the smut that could come but won't. I guess it's just as well since Elizabeth would be *writing* moaning... Hey...it had to be said... ;-)
teapirategirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
DUDE! How could you make this a one shot? Stir all our emotions and leave us wanting more. You have to update.

Anyways it was beautiful and absolutely brilliant. His thoughts and emotions were so accurate. Loved it.
Sassy Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Bloody hell... go on an continue it! ;o)

No, honestly, this would be amazing if you'd continue the story and there's nothing bad about good smut from time to time ;o)

Take care,

~Sassy~
demon barber xx chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was bloody amazing! I loved it. And I think you should deff continue this even though it is a one-shot.