Reviews for If You Leave
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
You should be proud, it's very good :D...

I'm getting kind of addicted to Chris and you just made me like him even more !

I love the small parts yu put in, which looks like a song or a poem! -(pretty much the same, but I think you get it xD)

Really really really good :D! Yaay for you...

Because of you I'm still not cleaning my room xD Why didn't I find you AFTER I was done? Damn you xD!

Still love your writing and description..
NellyLove chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This was sad! But it was REALLY good! Great Job!
hickgurl chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Oh my goodness, I'm crying. *Sniffle, Sniffle*

That is so sad... I am totally speechless, that was incredible!
Kat RoadKill chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
That was amazing!

Hey what song did you use?

TTYL!

Kat
MizHyde chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
You have a lot of reason to be "quite proud" of this. It's fantastic. I think you could do a lot with this, or keep it as a standalone. Either way, you're a great writer.
Rheya-StarPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Aw...that was heartwrenchingly painful to envision Chris so emotionally upset! :-( Your character Cassie certanily added depth on her feelings she still bears for Chris despite being unable to handle the fact of him being on the road most of the time. I can undertsand like for most wrestler's loved ones, it can be very difficult at times. Powerful and poetic drama.

~After all this time

I never thought we’d be here, never thought we’d be here

When my love for you is blind

But I couldn’t make you see it, couldn’t make you see it

I loved you more than you'll ever know

A part of me died when I let you go.~

Loved these words you've written, they truly express the emotional pain and of the bond shared between the two.

Such an incredibly moving fic, fantastic work on this SuperT!
WandaXmaximoff chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Hey again, babe!

Wow! Cassie is insane! I would NEVER leave him! *lol*

Seriously though, I can totally understand how hard it must be for wrestlers' wives/ girlfriends with them being on the road all the time, and I could never deal with a situation like that.

I thought you conveyed Chris and Cassie's emotions perfectly, and showed what a heart-breaking situation it was for both of them.

As always wonderfully written, with such amazing depth for a one shot.

Awesome job!"

Clare xx
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
This was sad, yet, I really liked it. You wrote it so well. I look forward to reading more of your work!

~Sunny~
Heel Princess chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
cool fic, i like getting to read your work too. see we both do the same thing lol, get random ideas while writing stuff lol i do it all the time i think ive written like 4 or 5 one shots in the process of writing from passion to fury. anyways your an swesome writer
MorbidxAngel chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
This was great. It showed brilliantly how Cassie and probably how a lot of wrestlers wives and girlfriends feel when their loved ones are on the road. I know that I couldn't deal with it. Thank you for yet another great story!

Angel

x
RKO.I.F chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
omg i love this story. its sad but cute at the same job awesome story!