Reviews for Dark Lex Series 3: Fear
Lstcryptonian chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
You don't have the second one up in the series .You forgot it or it was deleted but both of them was a good read
Madlenita chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Yhis is one of my favorite Chlex story ever... Thanks for this...
tenshi noyo Ryu Taiga chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Love this series, but where's Rush?
TherSia chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I Want this VErsion of Lex! Please please write us more sequels. I really don't mind reading it till Dark Lex Series 50!
ChlexFan85 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
You got some talent. Love love love dark Lex. More? :)
dhh chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
THE whole three parts was PERFECT; UNTIL the VERY LAST line 'she didn't love him'..That ALONE KILLED this STORY and RUINED what I LOVED about the earlier two stories..

Why did you have to ADD that phrase? It was a STUPID move on your part.
Fauvish chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
It must be mostly the pervert inside me, but I really liked this 3shot. Lex's possessiveness was out of this world. As much as rape is a detestable thing IRL, the fantasy itself works really well in fiction, since it speaks to a (female, though not for every woman of course) desire to be dominated completely. This day and age it wouldn't work in our every day lives (an obsessive love like this would probably ruin most), but here we can enjoy it to the fullest.. ok enough babbling. Your writing is very nice, it kept me interested until the last word. Well done!
GinnyMastrani chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
hmm... okay that made me squirm... remind me to never read anything marked dark!lex written by you ever again... even though i read this entire dark!lex series... it was just so damn addicting!
Cheskaz chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
As always it is a great story with great writing
Lucy Whelan Luthor chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I love that Chloe discovered Lex's tapes and that she now knows what has been done to her. And even knowing all that, she still desires Lex, still loves him-excellent!
badhairdays chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This was so hot. Will you write more?
Sabrina chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Hey SG,

This is a copy of a PM that I sent to you on NS Forum, just a few moments ago...

It's been quite a while since you last wrote Fear, and I was hoping that you're working on the next fic in the series. You ARE still planning one, right? oh PLEASE say you are? :beg:

If you need some kind of an idea... how about one that covers the possibility of Chloe running away from Lex?

She decides that she can't be with someone that she can't trust to NOT drug or otherwise heavy-handedly control her (her life, career, friends, family relationships, etc). To a person as independent and ambitious as Chloe, that is a [I]scary[/I] and [I]horrifying[/I] thought. But she finds herself incapable of saying 'no' to Lex while he's THERE in her presence... so she decides to run off and hide somewhere until she can [I]somehow[/I] 'get over him'.

The chapter can start with her returning to her hideaway home and finding Lex there... waiting for her :D

perhaps with a pair of handcuffs? LOL! :drool:

Anyhow... I'd LOVE it if the smut had Chloe surrendering her body to Lex (in that beautifully delicious way that you write... YUM!)... but at the same time, we see Lex reassuring her and promising her that he would NEVER take away anything important to her. That he will fully support whatever decision she decides to make with her life with regards to career, family, friends (although he'll be thinking privately that her interaction and friendships with young MALE friends can be negotiated in detail later, LOL).

He will give her anything she wishes and support her in whatever way she wants... as long as she agrees [I]to be with him[/I].

I think this would be the perfect ending to this particular Chlexy pair. One final bit of negotiation between them to stabilize the 'power base', and then they can work out the details of their relationship just like any 'normal couple' later, LOL!

This is JUST a little suggestion to try and inspire you back into this wonderful, WONDERFUL series, SG! If you don't like the plot, then by all means ignore it... But please DO write another chapter. I'm dying for closure on this series :beg:

Best Wishes,

Sabrina
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I like it, its good all three stories. I hope you continue
wistfulwatcher chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
You should NOT be embarrassed by that amazing story. Of the three, that is by far my favorite. I just got into Smallville, and am currently waiting for my season three copy in the mail, but reading your fic was such a good passtime, I really hope it doesn't get here for a while. :) Please keep writing Chlex-I love it!

Wistful Watcher
Sabrina chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
aw, SG! You actually dedicated this chapter to me :D That is so unbelievably sweet and lovely! I’m honoured!

[QUOTE]One week since she’d jumped out of one of the windows of the highest floor in the mansion into the pool below.

Five days since Lex had finally left her side after the before mentioned incident and allowed her out of their room.[/QUOTE]

I loved the beginning of the chapter. It was a very clever way to sum up everything that has happened since ‘Rush’ as well as show Chloe’s state of [I]shock[/I] now that she’s finally taking in everything that has happened in a sane and sober state of mind. Ouch! Coming down from the high of the parasite… doesn’t seem to be a very ‘nice’ experience.

I especially loved the suggestion on how freaked out and scared Lex must have been when he came home to discover that Chloe had actually flung herself out of the top-story window into a pool to satisfy her search for ‘the ultimate rush’. It must have been horrifying for him to realize how [I]close[/I] he came to losing Chloe because of her self-destructive tendencies. I can just imagine how he must have itched to tie her down to the bed, not only for the ‘good reasons’, but also because he was terrified that she would do something stupid again. I loved the visual of Lex clinging to Chloe’s side for five straight days as she recovered, unable to leave her because he was paranoid that she might end up hurting herself the moment his back is turned.

LOL! The parasite idea wasn’t working out like you hoped, huh Lex? LOL!

Dammit! I desperately want to know what Lex was thinking and feeling when he found out about Chloe nearly killing herself while searching for a ‘rush’. How panicked was he? Did Chloe have to be hospitalized? Did he yell at her for her actions? Or did he just use soothing words on her while throwing a screaming fit at the guards he must have hired to protect her? Did he scold her AT ALL during those five days when he clung to her side… or did he stay quiet for fear of upsetting/angering her?

LOL! I guess I’m trying to ascertain whether Lex acted like a complete doormat, not daring to say a harsh word to her. Or did he indulge in the most spectacular tantrum fit ever once he made sure she was well again?

[QUOTE]Chloe sat in Lex’s private study, silent, as she watched Lex groaning on the television screen as he moved in and out of her while she seemed unconscious. This was the second of the DVDs she’d found of them, and while she’d been horrified and sick to the bone when she’d watched the first one, the reporter within her forced her to sit down through the next one.

“God, baby, I love you…” Lex whimpered as he came within her, pumping furiously.[/QUOTE]

*gasp* :eek:

Chloe has finally found out the truth! She knows ALL about Lex’s nightly activities with her during those months when she would wake up bruised, sore and confused. What a HORRIBLE way for her to discover what had caused all her mysterious ‘nightly injuries’… in high definition moving sound and colour!

But… oh wow! Lex actually said he LOVES her! He told her [I]he loves her[/I]! I never remembered Lex so much as even ‘thinking’ these particular words in any past instalments… He only allowed himself to admit that he needed her, and that he was addicted to her, and that she was ‘his’ and only his. But he never allowed himself to admit that his feelings ran beyond obsessive need and lust.

[QUOTE]Not only had she’d shacked up with her father’s boss (thank god her father was in Tokyo doing some business arrangements and Smallville had been too busy with the crazed teens to really notice her sleeping habits), and was having mind-blowing, earth-shattering sex with said boss, but she’d nearly killed herself by that death-defying jump from the window to the pool below, and apparently Lex Luthor was that ‘incubus’ that’d been stalking her long before all this began.

Kinda explains why the salt and holy water didn’t work.

She felt angry and stupid for her earlier belief that a lust demon was the one visiting her every night when it’d been something—someone—so much closer home.[/QUOTE]

Yikes! That is a LOT of mind-exploding revelations for Chloe to deal with over the course of a few hours. No wonder the poor girl is in shock… her mind needs to protect it self from the intense breakdown that’s waiting for her just around the corner. It’s a good thing that this ‘numbness’ is protecting her from them… for just a ‘little’ while. While she’s still fact-gathering about everything that has happened to her.

Heh, but I really loved how, right now, the foremost emotion within Chloe is humiliating embarrassment about being made a complete fool and IDIOT of. I can’t imagine how stupid she feels… finding out that her ridiculous theory of an incubus was just so ludicrously false. One thing that Chloe Sullivan and Lex Luthor have always had in common… it’s the sheer [I]hatred[/I] of having their intelligence insulted and being made a fool of. She’s going to be SO angry!

[QUOTE]“I love you baby…” “Oh Chlo…I can’t live with you…” “I need you…”

“Shut up!” Chloe screamed, hands smashing against her ears despite the fact that his words were being whispered in her mind.

Why did he have to do that?

Why did he have to whisper in such a heart-breaking voice that he loved her? That he needed her? That without her he was nothing?

The bastard was technically raping her and yet Chloe couldn’t hate him for it because he treated her better while she was unconscious than any other guy had treated her while she was awake.[/QUOTE]

That was gorgeous, SG! Despite how angry she is, and how much she loathes Lex for raping her while she was helpless, vulnerable and unawares… she can still see the true feelings that were driving him to such abominable acts. It was not out of hate or a lust for power… his behaviour was driven from feelings of desperate need, devotion and even love. How can she be angry at a man who treats her like something precious and cherished?

[QUOTE]And she hated that, hated the feeling in the pit of her stomach where disgust should be. Sure, she was pissed, she was pissed as hell and it was lucky that Lex had to go to Metropolis for an impromptu board meeting or she’d have gauged out his eyes, lawsuits be damned. But still, underneath the anger and resentment was a feeling Chloe was denying, ignoring.

Desire…

And she hated him for that as well.[/QUOTE]

I loved the idea of Chloe [I]responding[/I] to the devotion she saw displayed in Lex’s actions and words. Not to mention her memories on how GOOD this man makes her feel in bed. She hates him, but she cannot help her body from responding to him. Heh, this is going to be a problem for Chloe later, because there’s NO way that Lex is going to not see this weakness and ruthlessly exploit it for his benefit.

[QUOTE]Breath caught in her throat, Chloe grabbed the mouse and clicked on a screen, causing it to go larger and she saw her bedroom in living color.

The bastard!

No wonder he’d known about her hidden camera—he’d probably watched her in amusement as she hid it![/QUOTE]

ROTFL! Now she’s also found out about the secret cameras hidden all over her house. Heh, and I thought the DVD of Lex’s night-activities were bad enough! You’re REALLY determined to make Lex suffer in this chapter, aren’t you, SG? I LIKE it! LOL!

I loved how Chloe outrage grew even more about seeing MORE ways that Lex was making a fool out of her. It’s interesting that she’s only allowing herself to feel outrage from ‘injured pride’ from her discoveries. I guess she’s keeping all the more horrible emotions (fear, confusion, loathing, guilt, devastation, terror) at bay using her anger to buoy her up.

I’d love to know whether Lex really WAS amused by seeing Chloe trying to catch him. Or was he fearful that she knew something was wrong. Actually, I can imagine how he probably told himself that she KNEW something was wrong, so he should STOP his night-visits… but he couldn’t keep himself away, not matter what a stupid risk.

[QUOTE]If these are dirty pictures of me that he uses to wank off with…[/QUOTE]

LOL! it is sick and wrong of me that I find that idea actually HOT? LOL!

[QUOTE]Samples of her urine had been processed (she didn’t want to even know how he’d gotten samples of her urine) and it’d proven that the parasite was actually dying on its own, and that while her adrenal gland was returning to normal, there was something different with her DNA, something was off with her body-and Lex’s reports hinted to the fact that it mightn’t have had anything to do with the parasite…[/QUOTE]

I loved the details about the careful investigations and experiments Lex has been running centred around Chloe. He must have dedicated entire LABS to running her blood works and urine samples. LOL! And I’ll admit, I was also slightly creeped out, and VERY intrigued about how the HECK did he get those samples, ROTFL!

Although, it was intensely creepy to imagine that Lex was been regularly drugging Chloe’s food and drink in his usual arrogant, entitled kind of way. Once Chloe and Lex get together, they’re going to need to have a serious talking to about him drugging her for ANY reason without her knowledge or express permission. They’re going to have some serious trust issues, and Chloe can NEVER learn to trust him if she can’t even eat or drink anything he gives her without feeling paranoid and suspicious.

[QUOTE]Her whole life she’d been investigating the “Meteor Freaks” in Smallville and now she found out that she was one?

Payback is a bitch.

Taking in a deep, calming breath, Chloe continued reading the report, going paler as she realized that the parasite had awakened whatever metahuman power had been inactive within her, and that this power should be manifesting itself soon, and if the reports were right-it would be violent.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear heavens, poor Chloe! You’re really hitting her hard, SG! Not only has she discovered that she’s been raped, and on a consistent high for three weeks straight, AND currently in a lover’s relationship with her rapist who has been spying, drugging and experimenting on her… but now she discovers that she’s one of the meteor freaks that she investigated… and is unstable and one the verge of exploding and hurting herself as well as the people around her. The poor girl! It is so LUCKY for her that she’s too numb from the shock to really feel the devastating grief, terror and breakdown that she has coming to her.

[QUOTE]Why was he reluctant to ever leave her?

According to these reports anyone who was caught near her when her powers finally manifested themselves could be horribly hurt-most probably killed-and yet Lex wasn’t leaving her.

Knot in her throat, Chloe tried to swallow and found it hard.

Why was it that the more she delved into his obvious obsession she found it harder and harder to hate him?[/QUOTE]

I got a special thrill imagining the scene where Lex’s scientists carefully, tactfully and gently broke the news to their employer that the object of his devotions was physically unstable, and that her body was basically a ticking time-bomb set to go off and probably cause destruction to herself as well as to whoever happens to be close to her.

That must have been an awesome display of the famous Luthor temper as he yelled at his scientists to find a ‘cure’ as soon as possible. And then proceeded to rush to Chloe’s side, desperate to protect her and keep her safe any way possible. I loved the idea that he clung to her, dedicated his entire being to protecting her, and not giving a second thought for his own well-being.

Wow! This kind of unselfish devotion… he really DOES love her more than anything! More than even himself! I loved how Chloe has gained an insight into that aspect of Lex’s feelings for her, and how it has thrown her into yet more confusion… and anger over the confusion.

[QUOTE]Finding a USB in the folder, Chloe connected it into the computer and watched as a video screen maximized. It was of Lex’s room after one of their many bouts of crazy sex. She was sleeping, head on his chest, arm around him. Lex laid with his eyes closed, a small smile on his face as one hand rested on the hand she had around him and the other caressed her hair.

It…it was the picture of happiness, and now no matter how hard she tried, Chloe couldn’t gulp. That knot had gotten larger and harder.

He looks…so happy.

And what was worst…so did she.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow! That was beautiful, SG! I loved how Chloe kept getting these two completely different pictures of Lex… Lex as a abominable, ruthless, cruel, inhuman monster… and another of Lex as a loving, devoted, considerate, gentle, attentive lover. I loved how she was finding it near impossible to reconcile the two images, and figure out which one was ‘real’, which perception she should trust, and what she should see as the ‘true Lex Luthor’.

[QUOTE]Fear clenched her stomach muscles.

What’s happening to me?

Without even realizing it, she rushed out of the room and sought refuge, and damned if it wasn’t Lex’s room.[/QUOTE]

Yikes! It seems like she’s not going to be given a chance to fully digest and mull over all the facts she has just discovered. I loved how you had Chloe’s decision-making process (and nervous breakdown) averted by yet ANOTHER personal emergency, SG! Brilliant!

[QUOTE]Freezing when he saw that drawer open, Lex felt his world crumbling around him.

She knew.

Fear unlike anything he’d ever known filled him as he turned on his heel and stormed out of the room violently, heading towards his room. Logically this was should have been the last place in which he should be looking for Chloe-who most probably was planning a million different ways to kill him-yet something forced him there.[/QUOTE]

I loved the idea that Lex managed to somehow ‘sense’ that something was wrong, so he just abruptly left halfway through some important meeting negotiations. It’s wonderful to see that his priorities are always clear… Chloe comes before power and money, EVERY time! Awesome! I also loved the idea that it was some kind of pure, basic ‘animal mate instinct’ that pricked at Lex and made him realize something was wrong in the first place. Intense!

[QUOTE]Rattling the handle, he realized that it was locked from the inside, and he gave a breath of relief. That meant Chloe was still here…she hadn’t left her home.

That had to count for something…didn’t it?

“Chloe?” He called through the wood. “Baby?”[/QUOTE]

the show of vulnerability from Lex made me melt. Lex is so [I]scared[/I] about losing Chloe, and I loved seeing him sagging in relief and clutching at the hope that perhaps she could be talked into staying… if only he uses the right words to convince her to ‘stay home’.

I also felt a little melty at the idea of Lex thinking of his home as ‘Chloe’s home’ as well. It was just an accepted fact to him. Chloe belonged with him, and everything that he was or had belonged to her… whether she wanted it or not.

[QUOTE]Lex frowned. He’d expected fire and brimstone…not the suffocating fear he could hear in her tone. Something was wrong. Something was horribly wrong.

He rattled the handle harder, worry causing his voice to become harsh. “Chloe, open the door.”

“No!” She gasped at something. “G—go away Lex! Please!”

Something broke inside of the room, and Lex could hear Chloe crying, whimpering, whispering ‘no, no, no, no’ over and over again under her breath.

Terror gripped his heart.

“Open the goddamned door!” When there was no answer other than Chloe’s whimpers, Lex rammed his shoulder into the door, ignoring the burning pain and his aching bones as he continued to ram himself against it until it flung open with a loud crack and he stumbled inside.[/QUOTE]

This was an awesome scene and turnaround, SG! I loved how Lex approached the door, filled with nervous trepidation about being greeted by an enraged, homicidal Chloe just WAITING to kill him with a bludgeon or an ice-pick!

But then he felt so much WORSE when he realized that Chloe was not actually angry, but [I]frightened[/I] and possibly in some sort of danger. I LOVED seeing Lex’s terror mount when he realized that HE wasn’t the one in trouble and danger, but it was CHLOE who needed help! I love his priorities!

[QUOTE]“No.” He was shocked at how calm and collected he sounded when deep inside so many emotions warred for supremacy, fear for her and desire to protect her from herself, in the lead.

“I’m not asking, Luthor!” She hissed. “I know everything that you’ve done to me in my sleep, and that parasite is dead, and apparently I’m about to explode, so get the hell away from me! You do not want to be near me right now!”

“I do.” He did. She was terrified, pissed at him, and yet she was looking out for him.

Who’d ever done that before?[/QUOTE]

There’s absolutely NO-ONE I’d rather have on my side in my emergency than a Luthor! I was seriously impressed by the way that he’s keeping himself to calm and composed despite how he’s freaking out inside about [I]everything[/I] pertaining to Chloe, her feelings towards him, and the danger she’s in.

I loved the way that Lex was actually in AWE about how, even when she’s enraged beyond all limits at him, she’s STILL concerned for his wellbeing. I always had the feeling that it was Chloe’s self-sacrificing, generous, loyal and generally loving nature that Lex found to be the most enthralling, irresistible (albeit bewildering) part of her.

[QUOTE]“Get out.” She grounded out. “Are you deaf? This is only getting worse!”

“I’m not leaving.” On the contrary, he began walking towards her.

Chloe’s eyes widened in fear as she realized what he was doing. “No.” She whimpered, standing and backing up until she hit the wall, watching him as he stalked her. “Leave me, Lex!”

“Never.” And with that he’d closed his eyes and closed the distance between them, keeping her against the wall with his body weight, mouth crashing down on her as her flames encircled him.[/QUOTE]

I appreciated and loved the layers of meanings that Lex gave with his final statement just now ‘[I]never![/I]’ He’s NEVER going to leave her side, no matter how she feels about him… and especially not when she needs his help.

[QUOTE]She had to understand, she had to realize that she was his, that he was hers, and that he’d never let her go.

She knew everything he’d done to have her. He would lose her if he couldn’t convince Chloe of his feelings, couldn’t prove to her that she was his and only his.

He couldn’t lose her.

That wasn’t an option.[/QUOTE]

I loved how, as Chloe struggled against Lex, he would only hold onto her… trying so [I]desperately[/I] hard to use his body and kisses to show the depth of his feelings for her. It was amazing to see Lex pouring his whole self, love and soul into this kiss and embrace… trying to make Chloe [I]understand[/I] that they belonged together, because there was no-one who can make him feel the way she does. There is no other person for him… therefore she’s not ALLOWED to have any other person for herself.

[QUOTE]Chloe whimpered pitifully into his mouth, body trembling violently, before she suddenly returned his kiss desperately, throwing her arms around his neck and jumping into his arms, legs wrapped around his waist.[/QUOTE]

heh, and it seems like Lex’s urgent, desperate, needy kiss worked… Because Chloe responded to whatever feeling she felt through the kiss, and she couldn’t stop herself from reciprocating. Excellent!

[QUOTE]She wasn’t asleep.

She wasn’t controlled by some parasite.

…This was Chloe.

…This was heaven.[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed this insight into how Lex had probably still been feeling guilty, cowardly and ‘cheated’ about not being able to enjoy ‘real Chloe’. He probably felt awful about only being able to ‘have Chloe’ while she’s unconscious or drugged out of her mind. It was wonderful to see the pure elation he felt about having her with him in ‘real’… even if she WAS filled with rage and hatred towards him. It might have been a huge relief to some part of Lex to finally have this issue forced so that he can work on wooing and winning over the ‘real Chloe’ instead of focusing on only enjoying weak, shadowed and twisted versions of her.

[QUOTE]Chloe pulled away as much as she could, green eyes searching his face. “You’re not burning.”[/QUOTE]

LOL! In my head, she sounds rather indignant, huffy and irritated that he’s NOT burning, LOL! What’s the use of having a freakish superpower unless you can use it to barbecue someone who has angered you?

[QUOTE]Lex blinked and turned his head towards the mirror hanging suspended in thin air, watching in surprise as Chloe and himself hovered with their feet above the ground, both engulfed in her green flames, neither burnt or even a little singed.[/QUOTE]

LOL! Am I the only one who is seeing the possibilities of flying, zero-gravity sex between the two? Any chance of writing that on, SG? Pretty please? :beg:

[QUOTE]Lex stood, glad that with his height he towered over her, because that was all he had going for him now to be able to intimidate her with. “I did nothing wrong.”[/QUOTE]

wow! I was in AWE at his sheer nerve and audacity in making such a statement. But I can see that he was nervous and scared underneath all her nervous bravado… I loved the way he was taking comfort in the fact that ‘at least’ his height gave him a ‘slight’ bit of intimidating advantage over his beloved in all her terrifying glory. It was obvious that he was petrified, and trying to cling to whatever semblance of power and intimidation that he had to make him ‘equal’ to her.

[QUOTE]“You raped me!” Chloe flung the accusation at him. “Repeatedly…for TWO MONTHS!”

He wanted to flinch at her choice of words but he wouldn’t give her the satisfaction. “You were and are mine. I only took what was mine by right.”

“I wasn’t—am not—yours!” Chloe hissed and Lex ducked a lamp that flew at his head. “You forced yourself on me while I was unconscious and then you took advantage of me when I was under the influence of a parasite! You’re a monster!”[/QUOTE]

I am both horror-struck and seriously impressed by how Lex can actually claim that he had every RIGHT to drug and rape Chloe, AND take advantage of her while she was in an drunken, high state. I love the way he’s decided that his sheer arrogance and confidence might actually allow him to bluff his way through Chloe’s rage and hatred. It might actually work too.

[QUOTE]“You weren’t complaining too much a couple of minutes ago when you jumped me.” His voice was sharp and dangerous, and Lex felt dark satisfaction when she winced.

Moments passed in silence as they stood like two duelists, facing each other as she glowed with a fire that they both knew wouldn’t hurt him, and his furniture danced dangerously in the air above them, the occasional lamp or vase sometimes swinging too close to his head for comfort.[/QUOTE]

Heh, that was a good point that he made. I can see that Lex has already honed in on a weakness that Chloe has, and he’s already finding a way to exploit it! That cunning, sneaky, ruthless bastard! I LOVE him!

LOL! And I really enjoyed how he was holding his guard while nervously keeping an eye on all the potential bludgeons circling his beautiful, bald, vulnerable head. The poor man has experienced enough concussions to know that he’s probably got a secret target sign painted on his head by fate.

[QUOTE]She then said the words that served as the catalyst to what Lex would always refer to as the moment his last shred of humanity shattered.

"I hate you.”

Something snapped within Lex, and in seconds he'd shoved her against the wall, growling in her ear as his hands went to cup her bottom and raised her struggling body up against his, pinning her to the wall, forcing her legs to go around his waist to keep the position more comfortable for her.[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed seeing Lex’s final hold over self-control suddenly [I]snap[/I]! LOL! And why am I not surprised that it was Chloe herself who inadvertently pushed Lex into this uncontrollable, insane state? But I loved how, even though he has been driven over the edge of control and sanity, his first priority is making sure Chloe is comfortable and pleased. He’s forcing her, but he’s making sure she’s ‘safe and happy’ in his arms. [I]Safe and happy[/I] in a very twisted Luthorian sense of the word that is, LOL!

[QUOTE]“Get off of me!” Chloe rained down blows on him and he weathered them, refusing to let her go despite the pain and well-placed blows. “You have no right!”

“I have all the right in the world!” He snarled into her ear before taking the lobe in between his teeth, nibbling on it possessively. “That parasite didn’t make you do anything you wouldn’t want to do. It only took away your normal reservations and gave you the audacity to do what you’d always wanted. And let’s face it baby, you came home with me, not Kent.”

She flinched as if he’d hit her.

“Am I getting too close to the truth, darling?” He drawled, the hands under her ass kneading the fleshy mounds.[/QUOTE]

heh, it’s really awe-inspiring to see Lex twisting the situation around and using clever manipulative wordplay so that Chloe begins to doubt herself about what she REALLY wants, and how she REALLY feels about Lex. As for Lex’s words about how, deep down, it was Chloe’s own subconscious desires that led her to Lex, I think Lex is so desperate to assure himself (and Chloe) that this is true, that he forces himself to [I]believe[/I] it MUST be true.

[QUOTE]“No.” Yet her voice was a husky moan.

Giving her earlobe one last tug, Lex attacked the curve of her neck, leaving his claiming mark all over her creamy, exposed skin.

One of his hands slid down her ass and between her thighs, snarling like an animal when he found her not wearing any underwear, and completely warm and wet to the touch.

Chloe gasped and arched into his touch as he easily slid a finger within her slick channel. “Lex…”[/QUOTE]

Wow! Perhaps I’m sick, but the element of [I]force[/I] that Lex is using on Chloe to make her respond to his touch makes this all the hotter a scene. I LOVE it, SG! I adore your smut!

[QUOTE]Her voice was raspy and her skin was quickly blotching from her arousal.

Lex paused in surprise before grinning smugly. “You like this Chloe. You like when I manhandle you.”[/QUOTE]

LOL! Isn’t that interesting? It seems like it wasn’t ‘only’ the parasite that made Chloe enjoy a bit of rough-play during sex with Lex. I’m sure Lex must have been thrilled and ecstatic to see that Chloe’s preferences remained the same in THIS particular area, LOL!

[QUOTE]“Fuck you.” She spat, yet managed to buck against his finger all at the same time, hands now digging into his shoulder and not delivering any blows.

“Didn’t realize you were so anxious.” His grin was so smug she’d have probably hit him if her eyes weren’t closed tight. That smile grew silly when he heard the mew of complaint that escaped her lips when he pulled his finger out, and the cry of pleasure when he rammed two back in, stretching her.[/QUOTE]

heh, I got the feeling that Lex was initially only [I]hoping[/I] that he would be able to force a response from Chloe body, even against her will, despite her hatred and rage. The fact that his nefarious plan is [I]working[/I]… LOL! Can you really blame him for being so smug, relieved and arrogant about being ‘right’, LOL! I LOVE Lex’s smug arrogance… especially when it comes to him believing himself to be an irresistible sex-god! I hope Chloe never admits this to his face, but it IS one of most charming traits.

[QUOTE]“You…are…so…not…off…the…hook…” Chloe whimpered as he began to move the fingers in and out of her, adding another when she’d stretched enough. “Lex…”[/QUOTE]

LOL! Just like I’m sure Chloe secretly loves Lex’s smug, arrogant, condescending, conceited [I]‘I’m a Sex God’[/I] attitude. I’m sure Lex also gets a savage thrill from the way Chloe refuses to surrender and give in. I’m sure it’s her challenging, powerful, argumentative, take-charge attitude that he loves the most about her. He LOVES having this fighter in his bed, and trying to conquer her… even though he knows he’ll never succeed!

[QUOTE]Closing his eyes, Lex tortured her as best as he could while they were in that position, and then, when he realized that he couldn’t take hearing her moans and cries any longer he pulled his soaked fingers from out of her and shakily undid his zipper.

Chloe’s eyes flew open as she heard the sound of the zipper. “Don’t you dare-!” She cried out, eyes rolling in the back of her head when he lowered her down onto his erection, filling her completely. “Lex!”[/QUOTE]

Seriously, I LOVED the forceful, [I]take-no-prisoners[/I], power-play that’s taking place between them right now. I love how Lex is pushing at Chloe, driving her beyond her limits, while Chloe keeps FIGHTING him every step of the way… making it clear that she’s NOT giving in.

[QUOTE]Lex cursed and buried his face in her neck, moving slowly within her, feeling her trembling around him, clutching at him like a second skin.

God, she was always so tight.[/QUOTE]

Wow! Lex is barely within her, and he’s already overwhelmed. I loved seeing this evidence about how sex with her is an intense, near-religious experience for Lex.

[QUOTE]“You asshole!” And yet she was moving slowly, meeting him thrust for agonizing thrust, soft, sexy whimpers escaping her as her fingers dug deeper into his shoulders and her head leaned back against the wall, her mouth open in wordless pleasure.

She was pissed as hell…

And she still couldn’t deny him.

Lex knew he’d won the battle.

Chloe might hate him for everything he’d done to her, but she wanted him just as strongly as he needed her, and Lex wasn’t above using her weakness against her to keep the blonde by his side.[/QUOTE]

LOL! Like I said, Lex LIKES Chloe to fight him. And he likes fooling himself into believing that he’s ‘won a battle’ with her every time they’re together. Although, of COURSE we all know that Lex is a complete doormat to Chloe… if she really, REALLY wanted something from him (his fortune, his body, his life, his precious CARS) he would lay them all at her feet for her pleasure.

I also enjoyed Lex’s sudden realization over here about what a potent weapon he has that he can use against Chloe to get what he wants from her. I’m sure he’s ecstatic to get this proof on how she can’t resist him whenever he touches her. It means he’s got a very powerful hold on her, which can be used to deepen her dependence and need for him… a single step at a time.

[QUOTE]Lex kept her up against him with one hand under her ass, and the other he rubbed his fingers, lubricated with her own warmth, against each other before a wicked idea entered his mind.

Hand delving under her short skirt once more, Lex chuckled at her gasp when his finger trailed up her slit to her puckered asshole. He trailed her rim teasingly, enjoying the way she began trembling around him, whimpering in pleasure, pain and slight fear as he eased the finger within her.

“You like that, Chloe?” He whispered huskily into her ear as he eased his forefinger inside to the knuckle, gasping at how tight she was back there, and it took a while for her to relax enough to slip his whole finger inside. “You like my finger in your ass? No one else can do that to you Chloe. Only me.”[/QUOTE]

oh wow! wow! Wow! Just… WOW! I found this bit to be SO unbelievably HOT! I loved how Lex sneakily ‘broke through’ another one of Chloe’s boundaries while he was already pushing right through her limits. It’s so typically Luthor to not be satisfied with his magnificent winnings, but keep striving for more and MORE!

Besides which, I loved ‘playing dirty’ AND inserting a bit of dirty talk into their power-struggle.

:drool: It was HOT!

[QUOTE]Chloe’s hands went from Lex’s shoulders to cup his face, and in a move that surprised the billionaire she brought her lips to his in a fierce kiss and caused a whimper to build up in his suddenly constricted throat.

Mine, mine, mine…

Her hands went from his face to explore his face almost desperately as he took control of the kiss, feeling his balls tightening painfully when she ran her nails over his scalp in the way that always sent him crazy.[/QUOTE]

LOL! It seems like Chloe loved the dirty talking and the heavily forceful ‘pushing of boundaries’ too. I loved how she suddenly turned into the aggressor and TOOK something that SHE wanted from Lex. AND how he responded by surrendering to her almost immediately, AND nearly being overwhelmed right to the point of premature orgasm. HAH! I KNEW he loved it whenever Chloe took charge :D

[QUOTE]But he wouldn’t cum.

Not until she had.

Even if it killed him.

But that didn’t mean that he wasn’t going to help her along.

Curving his finger slightly, Lex began to pump it out of her, experimenting and finding that she jerked and moaned into his mouth every time he hit a certain part.[/QUOTE]

Heh, even when he’s being driven insane with ecstasy and pleasure, Lex can’t shut his brain off… not for an instant. I loved how he realized that he was getting to the edge of his physical control, so he immediately ‘upped the ante’ on the sensational plays he was making on Chloe’s body to give HER the final push into orgasm, before he lost it. LOL! I always knew Lex got a kick out of making sex into a battle! He finds it as hot as Chloe does (or as I do).

[QUOTE]Suddenly all of the furniture fell to the ground with a loud thud and the flames surrounding them receded back within her.

“That’s it baby…” Lex could hardly speak, his voice was so hoarse with need as he continued to thrust inside of her, adding to the pleasure she was being tortured with. “Give it to me…cum for me…surrender to me.”[/QUOTE]

This was GORGEOUS, SG! I loved how Lex combined dirty talk, negotiating for surrender and ‘begging’ for Chloe to ‘give herself’ to him. On top of that, I also sensed that he was reassuring her while she was coming down from her orgasmic high. It’s beautiful to see Lex exposing so much of himself in a single begging, pleading, demanding, smug sentence.

[QUOTE]Still twitching erratically within the blonde, Lex opened his eyes and met Chloe’s mossy green ones. She was panting, and red-faced. Arousal, shock, fear, and defeat were the dominant emotions in her expressive orbs.

Breathing in pants, Lex leaned his forehead against hers, still pressing her against the wall. “I’m not ever letting go of you, Chloe.” It was time to lay down all the cards. “You’re mine, and you’ll never be anyone else’s. No one else will ever be able to drive you crazy like I do; no one else will ever come close to giving you the pleasure I do.”[/QUOTE]

It was very interesting that Lex has succeeded in confusing Chloe to the extent where she’s really not sure whether she wants him, loathes him, desires him or hates him. He’s really done a number on her. And he SAW how confused she was by her intense response to him, which is why he went in for the killing shot… telling her that no other person will be able to make her feel such intense, overwhelming kind of desire, satisfaction and sated pleasure. Honestly, how can you argue with such a compelling sounding statement in the wake of such orgasmic bliss? It’s very effective [I]brain-washing[/I] that he’s doing here.

LOL! I LOVE Lex when he’s being a desperate, manipulative, control-freak bastard! Especially when he ‘thinks’ he’s winning!

[QUOTE]She was silent, breathing just as heavily as he was.

She wasn’t agreeing…

…But at least she wasn’t fighting him…

…yet.[/QUOTE]

heh, despite his arrogant, self-assured tone, I can see that Lex knows what a delicate, thin line he’s tiptoeing on. He knows that he’s caught Chloe at a weak, confused moment, and he’s going to have to do a mad tap-dance of manipulative schemes to KEEP her with him… with only her physical desires keeping her bound to him.

[QUOTE]“Your body will only respond to me.” He was already growing hard within her again. “I’m the only one who knows what makes your purr, what makes you soak your sexy little thongs. And you want me. You want me just as desperately as I want you.”

Lex thrusted experimentally within her once more, and was rewarded by a moan of pleasure that escaped her lips.

“When I’m done with you you’re not going to want anyone else.” He began slowly once more, needing her again, needing her always. “You belong to me, body and soul.”[/QUOTE]

wow! More of that nasty, filthy, WONDERFUL, sexy dirty talk… followed immediately by completely self-assured, confident statements about how the situation is, and how it’s going to be from this point onwards. I can easily see how Chloe would be fooled by this kind of confident argumentative presentation. Lex is a born showman, raised to be able to sway people over to his side using only pretty presentations and his own charming, confident charisma.

[QUOTE]“I know.” Chloe whimpered. She hid her face in his chest as she pushed down on him, body trembling. “And it frightens me.”

Fisting his hand in her hair, Lex forced her head back so that he could look up into her eyes, reading her, unable to believe what he’d heard. Yet he could see no deception in her large eyes, and with a feeling of victory he smashed his lips to hers, trying to meld them into one.[/QUOTE]

Heh! It looks like Lex has won… for tonight at least. He was actually [I]surprised[/I] to see that Chloe actually believed him… that all his desperate tap-dancing and frantic ‘sweet-talking’ actually WORKED on her. LOL! Enjoy it while you can, Lex. Tomorrow, it’s a whole new presentation… let’s see how he handles the morning after.

[QUOTE]Pushing away from the wall, Lex felt around the disordered room, groaning in distraction when Chloe’s tongue teased his own, her hands once more traveling to his scalp.

Finally making his way to his bed, Lex collapsed onto in with Chloe on top of him. He cried out in agonized pleasure when she pushed away so that she was straddling him, beginning to move up and down his painfully erect cock.

She didn’t love him.

But she needed him.

She wanted him.

And she accepted that she was his.

And for now, he could settle for that.[/QUOTE]

I loved the ending of this chapter… and how it finished on a victorious note for Lex… AND how he counted up his victories, and then followed it up with new objectives. Now he only needs to make Chloe [I]somehow[/I] return his feelings of loving, obsession devotion, and then his life will finally be complete and perfect!

I really hope you continue this series, SG! I loved this chapter, and I loved how you took this dark, twisted Chlex ‘relationship’ to the next level… the level where it actually STARTS BEING a relationship, LOL!

I’d love to see Chloe giving Lex a stern talking to about how ‘trusted partners’ do NOT use lies, trickery, deceit or DRUGS to stabilize a relationship. Chloe might tell Lex that she’s willing to give him a chance at trying for an equal partnership with him provided he’s willing to behave in such a way so as to win her trust, and NOT make her paranoid about him drugging her every time they have a conflict of interest, an argument or an out and out fight.

But what I’d REALLY love to see is Lex helping Chloe dealing with the trauma and devastation of everything that she has been dealt in this chapter. I think Chloe is in a place to agree to ‘trying’ for a trusting relationship with him, and I think she’s even on the verge of forgiving him for raping her. But I think there’s still a lot of issues to deal with about her being drugged and raped. She’s going to have some major insecurity issues, and Lex is going to have to bend over backwards to make her feel SAFE around him. Especially when they have a fight… how does Chloe know that Lex won’t try some kind of radical mind-wipe procedures on her whenever they have an argument?

Not to mention… Chloe HAS to give Lex a huge chewing out lecture about him endangering her health, safety and LIFE by keeping her on a dangerous ‘adrenaline pushing’ parasite… JUST for the chance to keep enjoying hot, crazy sex with her. Heh, actually, I think Lex is [I]probably[/I] feeling a lot of guilt about that as well… I’m sure he must have been freaked when the parasite almost killed her by making her jump out of a window. In fact, it’s possible that the he gave her an injection that very day to kill the parasite, which resulted in the thing vacating her body five days after her jump?

And if that’s not enough of the things that are causing Chloe heartache, grief and trauma… let’s not forget that Chloe has JUST found out that she’s an unstable mutant with potentially dangerous powers that are NOT under her control. Every mutant she’s investigated so far has turned insane and homicidal, which will probably trigger Chloe’s fears about turning out insane like her own mother?

The point is that Chloe needs a LOT of gentle, delicate ‘tender love and care’. And I can’t think of a better way for Lex to win over her trust and love than to smother her in all the comfort, support and love she can ever need :D

*phew* Anyhow… you DON’T have to cover any of these things AT ALL if you don’t want to, SG! These were all merely suggestions and potential plot points that I picked up while reading your fic. I hope that you’ll continue this series with another chapter… and be assured that I’ll LOVE whatever YOU decide to write, and you’re under NO OBLIGATION at all to cover anything that I covered over in this review.

Thank you again for telling me about the update through PM. I hope to hear from you again about future chapters? Pretty, PRETTY please? :beg:

Good luck and best regards,

Sabrina