Reviews for Foxy Lady: Old Version
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Erm... Mary Sue? This is definitely not that. In fact, Naru has about the same strength as the actual character that it is based on.
Hydra chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Shino and Naru are so cute!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
please update soon this is a great story and i would love to see what will happen next
Frostfire613 chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Awww... Naru and shino r so cute! but what irked me was Neji, I like the guy, he's one of my fav characters, and ur bashing him...somehwhat
gabyxx21 chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
like I'm looking forward to the continuation
samfoxy234 chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
Hey why haven't you continued this story. It's good and funny.
autumnannette19 chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
Whats next, whats next?
Selonianth chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
*pokes*
librarycat9 chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
has this been abandoned? I really like it... I think Naru and Shino make such a sweet pairing ... lol I hope they figure out some way to save Hinata... Please continue...
My Secretmoon chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
i absolutely LOVE this story to adorable and love the way you were unique in the description of Naru, while making it realistic with everyones reaction to naru's "Condition" especially the Lee comment "i don't like Blonde hair" mostly because I'm biased for brunette's. and i like the ShinoNaru paring not your usual paring but in this story the perfect match.

Please update very soon!
917brat chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
this is really good please keep it up because i would really love to see how your naru turns out
Silver Fang 101 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Hey, did she ever learn what copulation is?
IliiterateFool chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
update please! im glad u paired naru with shino! not many people think he's sexy! but im all for him! update please!
secretlovers chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
why did you stop this, it's so good! please please continue. you have made me a new fan of femnaru/shino and your just going to leave me and all you adoring fns hanging. so cruel!T_T
Ryuus2 chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
This is a perfect mix of all of your other stories! I glad I saved it for last! This perfectly meshes your humor, action, and originality into one perfect package.

And Tenten! Everything with her was incredible! I can't believe I never considered the kind of effects her team could have on her preferences!

I decided I wouldn't do a Fem!Naruto story awhile ago because I couldn't find a story original or interesting enough to inspire me to make an effort at it. Not anymore! Now I have a reason to write it and ideas I can use to fill it so I'm doing it!...Eventually. Like I've said in another review, I've got ALOT of stories in the works and this won't be a priority for a while.

I really like how you work with Shino's clan. Here you covered the clans mating habits and in Chunnin Exams: Take Two you delved into their more badass abilities. And you make it all make perfectly logical sence! not many people can do that.

Since this is the Old Version, is there a New Version somewhere? If there is, where can I find it?

I hope you update this in the near future, as I Really want to see what all happens to everyone and how the relationships eventually work out.

I look forward to more exhilarating and enrapturing works from you.