Reviews for Black Dwarfs, Blue River
One of the best stories I've ever read on Fanfiction. Great characters, humor, and story. I'm also going to say some praise for your writing itself - not only was it grammatical, but it felt effortless, and I wasn't distracted from the story by thoughts of how forced or awkward it sounded. Bravo.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 4 . 3/1
HAHAHA that was a good chapter. You showed ed's character perfectly
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 3/1
It took me a few paragraphs to figure out who the narrator was (again). But it's a promising opening chapter!
trustingHim17 chapter 30 . 2/19
i really just stayed up til 2am to read this instead of studying as i should have. absolutely loved it
Aliceoflegend chapter 30 . 2/16
this is just so. . . so. . . gah. Can't stop reading. so beautiful! SO stunning! Never stop writing. . . ever. . .
Morgan Stares K'Treva chapter 30 . 1/25
And so Nancy rode off into the sunset with his three siblings.
Awesome story!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
I have very much enjoyed reading your story. It has fulfilled for me the purpose of stories - to lift up my imagination, to bridge the gap between reason and emotion. I have not enjoyed reading a fic so much in a long while, and I thank you for the gift. Your writing sinks into my imagination so that it is not words on a page I see, but one adventure of a boy on his journey to becoming a king.
Oxnate chapter 30 . 9/23/2014
The best Narnia story I have ever read.
Convenient Alias chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
I don't know whether you wrote this poem or not, but I like it. It reminds me of The Parting Glass.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 30 . 5/17/2014
I cannot say how muchi love this story. I adore the Dwarfs, the bats, Ed, but most especially dear Nancy
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 30 . 5/11/2014
I was utterly captivated by this story. It was thoughtful, instructful, humorous and a nice extension to Narnian lore. There were so many points throughout the story when I just nodded to myself, saying, "so true" or "how insightful" or "fantastic dialogue". So thank you for taking the time to write this treasure. I hope you've written other Narnian stories because I was quite sad for this one to end.
otterandhedgehog chapter 30 . 4/7/2014
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 30 . 4/3/2014
Oh my goodness, how can one fic be so beautiful? *emotional keyboard mashing* I'm so past the point of coherency right now it's not even funny. Just... the Edmund! And the Black Dwarves! The noticeably researched smithy! And the everything! THE EVERYTHING. I love it all with the intensity of a thousand suns. Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful piece! 3
MartialArtsDancer chapter 30 . 3/18/2014
Again so good! I can only imagine brickits thoughts as I believe that this is also the night when Edmund gets stabbed for the first time in Into the West.
MartialArtsDancer chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
Hey E!
I haven't spoken to you in forever! Hope your doing well!
Stress from school has led me to take solace in you're stories, and I must say its working splendidly. After reading the this chapter and the one before it, it struck me that I would love to read a one or two shot from Brickits perspective, starting from when Edmund comes charging back into the compound with the kids to this conversation. Do you think you could?
All the love in the world from me and FPL!
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »