Reviews for Black Dwarfs, Blue River
ffaforlife chapter 30 . 11/20
I'm a relatively new reader of yours, and I'm working my way through your stories. I've enjoyed your writing so much. :)

I seriously love this story so much! It was so much fun to read, beginning to end. I love Edmund tons. :D

I'm looking forward to reading more of your super awesome writings. :)
narniac4aslan chapter 30 . 9/25
Can I just say WELL DONE! This was a delight from start to finish and I absolutely adored it! :D
This was absolutely wonderful!
You have no idea how much I love this.

This fic is completely amazing, with the right touches of humor and friendship. Also, it's well-written, too. I could add a whole list of other things about how this is wonderful, but that would count as flattery, I think.

You wove a spectacular tale.
Diligens chapter 30 . 5/12
This is a fantastic story, I read it all in a day.
MaryChapel chapter 30 . 4/20
Shot through the rest of this all at one go. Thank you so much! ! !
MaryChapel chapter 7 . 4/16
Love Ed's letter! Sounds like he had some real "What was I THINKING! ! !"
MaryChapel chapter 6 . 4/16
Baia was really cute. :) Well done!
MaryChapel chapter 5 . 4/16
WOW! Ed seems to have the patience of a saint. I'd have hightailed it outta there!
MaryChapel chapter 4 . 4/16
I really like the sisters' notes to Ed. Very nice touch.
MaryChapel chapter 2 . 4/16
I think you've written the Black Dwarves very well so far. Reminds me of Nikabrik. :)
MaryChapel chapter 1 . 4/16
This looks really good. :) I greatly enjoy your work so far, and look forward to reading more of it.
One of the best stories I've ever read on Fanfiction. Great characters, humor, and story. I'm also going to say some praise for your writing itself - not only was it grammatical, but it felt effortless, and I wasn't distracted from the story by thoughts of how forced or awkward it sounded. Bravo.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 4 . 3/1
HAHAHA that was a good chapter. You showed ed's character perfectly
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 3/1
It took me a few paragraphs to figure out who the narrator was (again). But it's a promising opening chapter!
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »