Reviews for Black Dwarfs, Blue River
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 30 . 2/7
My first thought on this chapter way "Peter! That's so mean!"
But I really loved all of this, especially the letter scene.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 2/7
I like that Edmund had a bit of a flashback and how you described his fear. It makes him very human and young, which he is.
Marie Truesight chapter 30 . 1/15
You know, Ive read this a hundred times, and I have to say, this is one of my absolute favorite stories! I wish you'd give Ed and the Blue River Smithy more screen time in your fics again.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/31/2016
That. Was amazing. Your Edmund is my favorite rendition that I have read so far. He is angsty but not too angsty and endearingly grumpy. Love it! Does Peter ever find out that they call him Nancy behind his back?
The GoldenGroups chapter 30 . 11/26/2016
BRO
Guest chapter 30 . 11/8/2016
Good work. I'm very glad I chanced across this - it has got to be one of the most mature and well crafted stories on this whole site. I honestly love your natural flow and thoughtfully structured plot down to the individual sentences. On many occasions it has caused me to laugh out loud. Take note; I do not say all of this lightly. This is actually the first time I have ever been motivated enough to send a review in all the time cruising this site. Thanks for brightening my day.
God bless,
An Impressed Reader
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 30 . 9/22/2016
Excellent story. Truly excellent.
Nancy. Ha!
PredaraFiore chapter 30 . 6/23/2016
Awwww, this was very cute! I just liked the light air it had. The fun and the adventure together. It's a great story. It's been too long since I've read a fanfiction that has a plot, and I just loved it!
Thank you very much for writing this! And I hope you keep writing stories as great as this one! Best of luck!
SeaTurtle77 chapter 30 . 5/10/2016
Nice. Thank you for this.
Mrs. Florish chapter 30 . 3/9/2016
My favorite Narnia fic by far.
ffaforlife chapter 30 . 11/20/2015
I'm a relatively new reader of yours, and I'm working my way through your stories. I've enjoyed your writing so much. :)

I seriously love this story so much! It was so much fun to read, beginning to end. I love Edmund tons. :D

I'm looking forward to reading more of your super awesome writings. :)
narniac4aslan chapter 30 . 9/25/2015
Can I just say WELL DONE! This was a delight from start to finish and I absolutely adored it! :D
Guest chapter 30 . 7/8/2015
This was absolutely wonderful!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/15/2015
You have no idea how much I love this.

This fic is completely amazing, with the right touches of humor and friendship. Also, it's well-written, too. I could add a whole list of other things about how this is wonderful, but that would count as flattery, I think.

You wove a spectacular tale.
Diligens chapter 30 . 5/12/2015
This is a fantastic story, I read it all in a day.
1,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »