Reviews for Black Dwarfs, Blue River
Rina chapter 24 . 7/17
I love this part, I really do.
HatethePlayer-NevertheGame chapter 30 . 5/5
I loved this story, Edmund is my favourite character from this series as well, I haven't gotten through all the books, I think I stalled somewhere around the Magician's Nephew, I have to get back to it someday. Still, this is very enjoyable to read, I especially liked Brickit and Brint, you did an excellent job with the Blue River Dwarfs in general actually.
jen chapter 30 . 4/30
wow that was great
Kay Hau chapter 30 . 3/27
This story is SOOOO good! Thank you so much! I've actually read it more than once and figured, if I'm going to keep looking this up, I'd better log-in to favorite and review this story already! Fantastic job! I absolutely adore how all the reasons people sometimes dislike the character Edmund are all the reasons he gets along so well with the dwarves! Lol! Definitely a must-read even for people (like me!) who have mostly forgotten Narnia and all it's wonders since we read the stories or watched the movies as children!
ScarredNotBroken chapter 30 . 1/19
I haven't the the faintest idea how I have never read your works prior to now, but I'm almost glad I haven't because I have exhausted the archives both here and on ao3 and desperately need something new to read, lol.

On the other hand, I am terribly sorry I haven't read them before now because, dang it all, you are a brilliant writer, and this was more amazing than I have words for. I just... I can't even... It was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/11/2017
This was hilarious and cute. I enjoyed it to the point where I spent most of my day reading this instead of making progress to work.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/11/2017
Aw man, I love your characterization of Brickit and the Black Dwarves! I found a real gold mine!
Kate Gladstone chapter 13 . 10/25/2017
Out of all the Narnia fanfics I’ve ever read, this is the only one that actually feels like Narnia.
azaneti chapter 30 . 9/10/2017
I have just read this story once again, and it remains my one favorite Narnia story! i love it!
Zaraih chapter 30 . 7/14/2017
I adore this! you had me smiling alot through the last chapters :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 30 . 6/3/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 14 . 6/3/2017
This was by far, my favorite chapter! I loved that Edmund helped out where he could and succeeded!
Firebreathingmarauder chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Woah I loved this!(the whole thing I just binge read it!) it was sooooo goody you portrayed the characters perfectly! Please write more!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 30 . 2/7/2017
My first thought on this chapter way "Peter! That's so mean!"
But I really loved all of this, especially the letter scene.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 2/7/2017
I like that Edmund had a bit of a flashback and how you described his fear. It makes him very human and young, which he is.
1,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »