Reviews for First Time
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Oh come on you are cruel! Even after all the live sex and stuff Sam walks away just because of her mom?

It's just wrong.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
123a456e chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
No! Why did you end it like this!?
MyName'sNotPenny chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Five captured the distinctive dialogue style of icarly, and put your own twist on 's witty,emotionally intense,and heartbreaking.
tonksremus2332 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
My heart its broken
Fenrir666 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Very well done and in character.
JayJayxo chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Why you gotta end it like that huh? That breaks my heart! The story, minus that ending, was extreeeemley good. Maybe thats why the ending got me a lil tearful, not cool!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Awesome story. )
lita rocks LbC chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
i remember getting to the end of this chapter/story and wanting to jump through my computer screen to wherever you are, just to strangle you. lol. like, how could you do that to them? but then, like, i can understand sam's reasoning. she's protecting herself AND carly, but it still sucks that she has to break both of their hearts to do so.

great job )
lita rocks LbC chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
carly's granddad is a douche! seriously. he's so old fashioned and always makes spencer feel like crap... he kinda reminds me of my father O but anyways, their sex is hilarious. i love how they talk during it, but i guess communication IS key. lol. great job )
lita rocks LbC chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
i'm glad they were each others first, too! awesome chapter. great job D
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
this is one of my favorite cam stories, and i've never reviewed it? i feel so ashamed now. but anyways, i'm going through all my old and favorite stories and decided to start with yours ) as always, great start so far. i love the chemistry between the two of them and you have their characters spot on. it's amazing! great job D
Cain chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
So, I'm reading all your fics now and this is the first one (I think?) that I finished (figured I'd start with your oldest and work my way to more recent stuff, which isn't even that recent, but still...) Anyway...

This story was fantastic! I loved the motif of firsts all the way until the very end, and even though I hated that it ended the way it did, it was really well done. I really enjoy fics written in the second person like this, mostly because it somehow opens the door for more humor in the phrasing at times. I'm excited to read your other stories now (hope there's at least a couple happy endings for some of them!), but this was a really great fic.
989fox989 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Wow, this is so beautiful but sad... :'(
Nindira chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Wow your first fir its absolutely amazing, I'm loving more and more all you fics, you're definitely one of the best writters around here.
Inumaru12 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Whoo, 100th review! :D

Wow, this was such a sweet story and you made it so realistic that I could actually see it happening on the show. THe only thing I didn't really understand is why Carly would keep badgering Sam about telling her mom if Carly knew that Sam's mom could be abusive (one chapter you mentioned about Carly holding Sam when Sam's wrists were bruised or something along those lines)

The ending made me a little sad, but I liked it. :3