Reviews for The Most Powerful Wizard
Mints chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Absolutely loved it! :)
FlamingToads chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I thought you did a fantastic job.
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh, I actually thought it was pretty good, considering a lot of MMAD fics that I have read. Oh, you were spoiling my cookies that I was munching on when Albus found out about Minerva's departure the wrong way... '( I was so close to crying...

But then, I saw the poll, and couldn't stop smiling, even though their relationship was still slightly underwater... Oh, and I loved this sentence: "'-Min, think with your heart this time. Let your mind rest.'" This makes so much sense... Oh goodness, I loved this fic! ]

~Skrewtkeeper
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This is just great! The letter is brilliant way to start, Seems like Minerva seriously underestimates herself ... but we all love her :D Beautiful, sad in places, stunning how you pay attention to tiny details like the rose, the tabby and phoenix, Albus' rage at not being able to convince her ... priceless in all!

Thanks for the great fic.

Cheers,

Nymph of the Night.
Mania4ka chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
It's very nice) I like it)
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Ahh, I love you for the allusion to the song "For Good" from Wicked. I LOVE that song! I also felt like "the only man I've ever truly loved" was an allusion to The Princess Diaries. *swoons* haha. Aw, I'm glad that it worked out for them in the end. I was starting to get worried there for a bit. lol. This is very sweet. Thanks for sharing! )
John chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Very cute, and original plot! Well-written and full of angsty fluffness, and even some humour, or at least I thought so _

I do think, however, that you might have worked more on Albus' "I bloody well know that" thing. It seemed to be a little bitter and very emotional. But yeah, good characteristics and shit.

Well done!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I really liked it!

It shows that even very powerful people aren't perfect, that they have doubts ... and I liked the poll ... ;-)

THX
Merciful Heavens chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I thought it was a nice story. How sweet of Albus to do so much to make her stay; it was likewise loving of Minerva to be willing to let him have what she thought was best.

Love is an amazing thing, No?

Good story!