Reviews for Out of the Cold
WhoviansTARDIS chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Well, they say always link the beginning to the end! :) I liked this! And wasn't actually expecting it! But it was amazing! When can we expect more?!
Fyoex chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Ooh, interesting story.
WalkInEternity chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
This is a really interesting story. I hope you continue with it. Poor Doctor!
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
*pokes* Still really interested in this story and hoping you'll update. Just thought I'd tell you that.

(not like I update anything very often myself, though...)
Spoofmaster chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
i love the concept for this, with the Doctor's allies being forced to go to unhappy lengths to protect him. I hope you update soon.
LittleSushi chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
wow great story!

I hope you will update soon!

fantastic style of writing!
Angel of Apathy chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This is really sad, but in a good way. really well written. This is just me being thick, but what was Torchwood 2? I know TW1 was canary warf, and TW3 is Jack in Cardiff. But I don't know about TW2.
SilentChaos chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Ouch. A really good, painful story as a one-shot. I'm tempted to leave it as that, but I'll add it to my favorites in order to see what happens next.
Kyer chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Okay, explanations are in order before I start hating Jack, Martha, Gwen,Tosh, and co.

From the summary I took it they put him in cold storage for a year to avoid possibly starting another paradox for some reason. Now I take it it is simply and totally a prison for a 'dangerous' criminal? The crime being protecting humanity for several centuries? Ungrateful, stupid, asinine apes. The Doctor should escape and never visit the Earth again no matter how great a peril the slobs get themselves into.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
How wonderfully mysterious! Nice crossover too. Cannot wait for more :D

GN
Arithon chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Wow. Fantastic start. Really gripping! I hope you are the sort to update quickly ... I'm impatient for more!
Not all angels get to heaven chapter 1 . 4/21/2008