Reviews for Tangles
Keep writing!
M.I.
AProcrastinatingWriter chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
HEY!

HAIRBRUSHES GO IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR!

Geez, use your head...
shoshoryuu07 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
You got served Neji. You got served. ))
Shirakawa Myself chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This is very original, I really like it! Neji sucks at making excuses, to be fair. I've only really discovered NejiTen fics about half an hour ago (I'd never thought of it, don't ask me why!), so from the four I've read, yours is definitely the one that makes me giggle a little and seems the most well-thought out (even if it was written on impulse). I love it ]
Rainekko chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Tenten looks like the type to have asian hair...you know the type that no matter what your hair is in perfect condition-straight and neat...or so it looks...

that's how mine is, even though its super-tangly it looks like I combed it..my friend freaked out in a sleepover because I had so neat hair she thought I didn't sleep...haha

Tenten should have asian hair...isn't she chinese?
KimiTien chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
i have that same problem with my sister. her hair in the mornings... blaa i cant talk to her till she went to the bathroom and brushed! XD

cute and funny!
Zinbuki-san chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
LOOK I'M NOT DEAD D

God I miss this site, and especially your writing XD

This, once again, was very well-written and very enjoyable to read. I liked the ending, with what Tenten said. Made me laugh... which is kinda bad... 'cause I'm in class... and I'm supposed to be java coding... ehehehe...

Well, yeah, so, I'm not dead, and I'm glad to see you're not either XD KEEP UP TEH EPICS MY LOVE -3-
Shenhui chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
oh.. I like this.. hahaha..
imissmycupcake chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This is so cute! I love the sense of humor it has without being over the top or out of character. I laughed when I read hair and vengeance in the same sentence x]
AyakaSorii chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Haha. This was a good one-shot I'm guessing? lol. I liked it, but nonetheless wished that Neji liked her. D

Ja Ne:

!*Prluvr365*!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Actually, honey is supposed to make your hair shiney. Never truied it, though, 'cause wouldn't it take forever to rinse out?

Anyway, next time, Neiji, just offer to help her braid it for the night.
AnimegirlKiki chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Lol, Nice. It's been a while since someone made fun of Neji's hair. That was a good chuckle. Hey, I get random ideas from non related things all the time. It's a writer's thing I think. (winks) Lol, Kiki
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
haha. cute. is this a oneshot or not? cos the story isn't complete...anyway, it was cute. :D

if it was a oneshot, it was nice. if it wasn't, then update soon!
Ariel32 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Nothing is wrong with your thinking. Honey makes for an AWESOME INSPIRATION!

Luff luff luff your stuff. I was wondering where all your oodles of NejiTen love had disappeared off to. :]