Reviews for My Lord
Wowwww love this so much! It's been years but this is such a great story- and a shikaino story on top of that- it would be a cruel injustice for you to not come back to it... Pretty please? :D
will you update soon? I love this fanfic. Is perfect.
jazzberryjuice chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
PLEASE update this story! I know it's been years, but better late than never, right? OnO
It was so refreshing to read a different spin on the Naruto cast/plot. (: This storyline is so quaintly familiar and unique at the same time! I very much enjoy your writing style and your characters are interesting and likable.

It would be such a shame if you left this unfinished forever. I hope you update soon!
(Even if you don't, though, just know that it was a pleasure reading your work!)
genie luciana chapter 30 . 8/6/2014
B. Embella chapter 30 . 6/16/2013
wow, this is so so so good! I need more ShikaIno! Like a revisit from the day at the Tailor Shop! Idk if you abandoned this fic, but you have to continue!
Tiefschwarz chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
I cannot even... I don't know where I should begin.
I'm so, so overwhelmed with emotions I really have to apologize for the messed up style of my writing (or rather; lack thereof) before I'll have typed down a carpet full of hopes and praises.

If it weren't for trusting the Faves section of a particular author I highly respect I doubt I could have ever stopped by this genial wonder of a story :(
For now I thank all the gods whose names I know for the fact that I actually did bother to look inside.

I have no idea why the description of your story is made so unspecific and evasive - one would never realize just how much of a MIRACLE hides beneath this simple multichapter.
Who knows; may be this is for the better?

And perhaps this "non-descriptive description" is the only critique I can provide for your work; since other than that - it's breath-takingly; incredibly; impossibly; endlessly AWESOMETASTIC.
In every sentence.
Every word.
Ever situation.

I've never ever read such a truly BRILLIANT AU before!
It's more than just an AU take on famous characters - it's a LEGEND of its own value and beauty.

I have no idea HOW you turned the Naruto into a Masterpiece; but you definitely did; and no amount of praises can express the sheer FEELS of magic; awe and happiness that your story creates within the readers.

It's one thing to write the heroes being in character in their natural ninja world settings mr Kishimoto provided us with.

But it's completely another LEVEL when you keep them wonderfully THEMSELVES while residing in an utterly flabbergasting AU.

The AU which reminds of our childhood, when we all believed in fairytales; the AU which is perfectly unattached to any known realms and scenarios; the AU which mixes the BEST of them all.

To my personal subjective feeling; your story provoked the memories of Ursula le Guin's worlds mingled with 1980's majestic fantasy movies - those with warriors; kings; princesses and high priestess; particularly "Red Sonja" :)
(though of course not that one alone!)

That very atmosphere of magic that surrounds us in a tight cocoon of miracles and unseen wonders...
That's what I try so in vain to express; as I'm feeling the cocoon of epic storylines weaving around me as I read further into your story.

Thank you from the deepest depths of my heart; for creating this enchanted realm!
And who could have thought characters of "Naruto" would SO fit in here!

You skills in depicting this fantasy are worth of highest praises!
My review alone is just a small part of what I'm actually wishing to be able to say.

The way how the scenario goes on in swift and smooth transitions between scenes and heroes; reality and dreams; past and present; hopes and fears; how it's always filled with bright colours and the palpable feeling of magic and love - it creates a whole new angle for us to regard the well-known characters and discover a something truly new and UNIQUE.

I'm honestly at a loss of words; since I want to praise every single little detail; and simultaneously to marvel at the greater scale of how you create this world...
Everything has me enchanted!

I'd start with Hinata, whose being the High Priestess - I've never before encountered a role which could fit her BETTER than even her canon existence!

The way she has visions; and how her canon byakugan is shown as her Sight; the fact that she knows much more than she shows (and makes us wonder as to what's exactly the role of Naruto himself in this miracle); her dresses; demeanour and the ShinoHina sweetness - it's overwhelmingly wonderful.
I could see your Hinata as if in a live action movie.

Shino. Definitely not a popular character. But!
You make ShinoHina the only possible canon ever. In your AU; at least; it's divinely perfect.

I like how Sasuke's canon sharingan is turned into a sort of cursed gift of seeing the Truth.
(Though I wonder how come he hasn't used it on Shikamaru to learn the truth about the past? ;)

I like Sakura's high yet hopeless position as the one who won't be noticed (any time sooner :); the mention of Itachi (making the harsh realities of war in your AU even more believable!); and I'm enamoured with Sir Chouji 3
I have no idea about Temari being ooc or not; but I love this version of her; and I believe every word you write.

Now to the best part.

(Though I can't help but mention again the awesomeness of Hinata as the Priestess; with grumpy Neji on the background and Sasuke being forced to listen to her :)

Shikamaru and Ino.

My gods; HOW can anyone ever write Shikamaru MORE perfect?
More REAL?

Of course he's a noble.
Of course he would hate every bit of it.
It's just so much of him I cannot even...
Sorry; just SO MUCH FEELS.

Shika. So real, adorable, lazy genius bum, falling for the best Ino I've ever had chances to read about.

Of course she would be jealous of those living in the castle.
The way you describe her routine is beyond perfection.
The way you write her interactions with Shika - makes me melt into a sticky pile of pinky goo.

Thank you.

I admit; the tale of a Princess is rather open for speculations which I'd dare to make now. I just love such magical twists to seemingly realistic scenarios; they are... priceless.

But after all; after everything gets even more complicated (and with Hinata smiling knowingly at the confused readers) I can only hope for the Princess to find her _real_ Treasure.
I can only hope it has something to do with Shikamaru.
Oh, a girl can dream.

I think I may realize your lack of passion for updating the story at the point it exists now - you've gotten too much into developing the lines of other characters (not that I could complain about Hinata's wonderful in-character behaviour :) and it might be rather difficult to bring Ino and Shikamaru together; if even for an accidental occasion; which were significantly easier to write when he was playing pretend.

Trust me; I know how it goes - you begin with one thing in mind; but the plot keeps unraveling until you can't recognize the initial outlines no longer; and you just drop it...
Please, just don't drop it.

You're the sorceress who created a unique world with unique characters - don't let them sink into nothingness.
Let them live.
Let them try to struggle for the Treasure.

Of all the fictional characters I've ever read about; yours are the ones who deserve their happy ending most of all.
Their glorious magical happy ending.
And only you can give them that.

I'm glad that unlike authors who sometimes leave the site with their forever unfinished masterpieces; you're still here and active; though on other stories; but this alone gives me hope.

Oh; I know; of course; how it feels to lose passion for a certain fandom/long-term project and switch to another.
But I also know there're precious rare moments when we remember our past affections and for the briefest of times are inspired to create something for them again.
Even if only for the sweetness of memories we cherish.

I really wish you could catch such moment.
And the muse decides to visit you again.
I know it's possible.

Seeing how the best ShikaIno fiction happens to be the AU fiction; I can now believe in anything :)

Once again; thank you for making this masterpiece.
Words would never be enough to express my gratitude.
Reverence of the Night Rain chapter 30 . 11/7/2012
Please continue this story i know you haven't updated in a while butt I seriously love it and I want to know what happens to everyone!

Reverence of the Night Rain
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Please please update soon!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/1/2012
This is so good. I love the humor and alternate universe and the secret mysteries. It makes for a delish story. I can't wait to see more - update soon please.
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 30 . 7/14/2012
Such an awesome fic! I can't wait to read the next chapter! I wonder if ino was the little girl from sasuke's past, and she erased her own memory to hide from itachi, but sasuke should have remembered her too, if he thinks about it all the time...and is the war sasuke is involved in have to do with his brother? And what's the dealeo with naruto?
tastelikemints chapter 30 . 6/11/2012
Ah such a wonderful story. It's been a while since I've read an ino/shika fic. Forgot how much I adore them kekeke. I seriously love this AU and your writing is so simple and beautiful. The plot is so captivating too. I do hope you continue this and update again! I really wanna know what happens.
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Ugh...I know what's gonna happen next. I'm dreading the next chapter...
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
Drama with a side of weird. I dunno what to make of this...
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Yeesh. Sakura's now nobility?

Now that's a little rich.

She's a tad OOC, but otherwise fine...for the moment...
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Definite faithfulness to the character and actual storytelling I like. The pace is nice, comfortable, and well thought-out, and the dialogue thus far hasn't come off forced or stupid. Congrats, mate, this story is showing promise..