Reviews for Out Of My Head
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I love the way you add more to the episodes which I feel would have had more of an effect on the characters and it's even better because you keep them totally IC.
Olivia Sutton chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This was really good, and the idea of Sam just being *angry* was unique (and different than I pictured him, post-"Born Under a Bad Sign" actually,

but I'd really like to see another chapter. This felt like Sam still wasn't healed, at all, and even tho' it would take him time to heal from the whole being possessed thing, I'd like to see at least one more chapter with a bit more comfort between the boys.

-Olivia
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
OMG HUN! you have such an amazing talent to get your point across, and yeah ok so people have done a BUAB shot before

but no-one has ever done anything like yours !

i mean, a post posession manual?...zombie like, Sam's stillness and his sudden outburts- (which is how it shouldda been...)

Dean's denial...

this line- i just love it hun x- remember trying to scream and not even having the ability to breathe on my own, and now that I’m back, now that I’m me, I still feel like I’m not really I don’t remember how to be me anymore.”

AWW WOW no one has ever described it like that before and your so talented and amazing to get such a new unique idea up x

GREAT JOB HUN x brilliantly written x

I LOVED it hun, you have done such an amazingly awesome job!

LOVED IT

Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Wow. Very powerful. Catch ya on the flip side.
Phx chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I liked this. I liked Sam's shocklike reaction to what happened and I liked Dean's understanding, even when he was frustrated. I didn't particularly like Sam hitting Dean, it seemed a stretch that he would do anything to hurt Dean for a very LONG while after the possession, as he knew Meg used him to hurt Dean but I did like their other reactions. And definitely not in his personality. Sam shoves, Dean is the hitter.
KateCyrus chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
nice! I like that Sam reacted with anger when he finally did breakdown. Just saw this ep again recently - and this was a nice tag.
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Wow... that was intense... and oh so necessary. Thanks!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Awesome story, loved it!
avidreader33 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Really, Really Good! Would be great if you could continue this and have Sam remember some more of what Meg did. I love that you had Dean wondering what Meg did or didn't do to Sam's body while she was in control. Maybe have Sam suffering from what she may have done to him. Please continue!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Finished or just the beginning? I love it!