Reviews for Steele in Perspective
Guest chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Oh brilliant end. I hadn't thought they'd be going to visit a grave. I thought she'd arranged an official wedding. Well done.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Nicely done for a chapter that could have gotten uncharacteristically sappy, you reined it in. Interesting that they both chose the gem color that introduced them in the first place. Weren't they blue?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
The paragraphs of introspection are so well done, I wish there were RS novels where we could have gotten something similar.

The airport conversation was inspired. Laced with the same absurdity of their interactions that kept me coming back each week when the show aired.
leiasky chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
The conversation along the lake was brilliant and television being something Remington might come to appreciate is just genius. You write professionally but not for the entertainment industry? You should.
leiasky chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I might just have to comment on every chapter if they're all this good. You've got the dialogue down so well I could hear Pierce Brosnan speaking your prose. The whole 'do not disturb' paragraph could have been something right out of the series. Wonderfully done.
leiasky chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I watched the show as a kid and just finished the dvd sets again bringing back a cavalcade of happy memories about the amazing talents this show showcased. As a result of my obsessive viewing over a long holiday break, I'm now scrambling to find some well written 'what came after the lights went out' fic.

I'm elated to see that this first chapter is just what I've been looking for.

Your writing is supurb and the emotion that you bring out in the characters adds to their already complex, yet in some ways simple, series charaterization. It may take me a while to get through everything you've written (my own writing deadlines have crept up on me in the new year) but if the rest are as good as this first chapter, you'll have a new fan for life.
Georgianne chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Bravo! I have fantisized many times what happened after that irritaing phone call and the annoying interloping Tony Rosselli. I'm glad in your version Laura was not interested at all. I still find it infurriating that after all the years we waited; after all the years of wanting one another; they would have Laura look twice at the Ape man. Can't wait to read the rest. Good job!
NDHBFAN chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
What an wonderful story. Wonderful how Laura took Remington to see where Daniel's tombstone was. How she had them ready to fly back to Los Angeles. Why, why does Tony have to watch them fly away and then buy a ticket for Los Angeles?
NDHBFAN chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Remington and Laura both ordering champagne from room service and then both of them getting rings with sapphires. It shows that they are thinking alot. Can't wait to see what happens next.
NDHBFAN chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Another great chapter. I really liked how Laura went shopping and found a wedding band for Remington. That is so romantic.
NDHBFAN chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Another great chapter. Nervous going through customs and waiting in long lines thats nothing new.
NDHBFAN chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Remington had a right to be jealous of Tony as did Laura have a right to be jealous of Shannon. I'm glad this argument did not ruin their honeymoon so far. Can't wait to read more.
NDHBFAN chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Tony is a lunanatic. He never accepts no for an answer. Can't wait to read more.
NDHBFAN chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Excellent first chapter. Can't wait to read more.
The February Rose chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
I love your story so far. I just got into watching Remington Steele and I was wondering if you could tell me which episode is the one where Laura falls off of the beam. Again, I love your story so far.