Reviews for Explosion Proof
SpyAgent001 chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
Ah! Great fic! I loved the puzzles and everything! I wish you had written some more on the evolution of their friendship to becoming more, but you ended it at a good point. Loved the case here! Great. You wrote them both well in this situation. Wonderful : )

SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oooh, interesting. Great first chapter.

hippysheep chapter 18 . 8/14/2010
I needed the boost of fanfic to get over my doldrums with the network throwing out Goran and Eames when I have yet to watch seasons 4 and up here in the Philippines. Don't stop writing. I love the twists and turns of this story so worthy of being an episode. Don't lose the love for Ci. Thank you )
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 18 . 10/13/2009
Awesome read! I absolutely adored this one!

You are an awesome writing. You pay strict attention to detail. You make me feel as though I'm actually there. You make me feel the emotions of the characters which is what writing is suppose to do. Awesomely gifted writer, you are.
Medea Callous chapter 18 . 4/9/2009
Wow, what a ride! I loved most of it - I felt honestly it fell off the rails a bit at the end... I'm not really fond of fics where one character works their butt off to convince the other that s/he's good enough to deserve their love - but overall it was a very satisfying read.
sky m chapter 18 . 2/21/2009
wow, that was fantastic! you are the master of BAcasefile... thank you for sharing!
BASRIC chapter 18 . 2/15/2009
Very nice ending. Enjoyed the story very much. Stay within character which is always a nice bonus.

TriStateCopFan chapter 18 . 2/14/2009
Brava! Another masterpiece! A perfect way to start my Valentine's Sat. morning: hot coffee and a perfect chapter! That was SO sweet...and slowly...subtly sexy. LOVED the last line and the certainty it provides regarding the success of their relationship. Great job!
deliriousdancer chapter 18 . 2/12/2009
An ending and a new beginning. Hooray that Alex was able to move slowly and not let her sharp tongue interfere. It is amazing that Bobby has so completely been able to separate his personal and professional life with two completely different attitudes and personalities. He is confident/unsure, bold/timid, brilliant/confused, and now Alex will have the pleasure of trying to unite everything he has separated. Love can do that. Thanks for the great story.
LOCISVU chapter 18 . 2/12/2009
Superb ending!MAJOR KUDOS!
LavenderLimmerick chapter 18 . 2/11/2009
Beautiful ending. "Fully together in every aspect of their lives, they would be unstoppable." This was very very well written.

Kennedy :)
rindy713 chapter 18 . 2/11/2009
YEAH! that was awesome. she really got him through that conversation well. and his love for her made his barriers shift just enough to let him feel what he needed to feel to let the barriers crumble. we know that their life is going to be wonderful from here. yes, there will be tough moments, but they will be way better now because alex will help bobby really heal and learn to live. (you can write about it, if you'd like!)
Poeticpunk777 chapter 18 . 2/11/2009
Great story. Loved it!
ComptonLover chapter 18 . 2/11/2009
Aw, what a nice happy ending! Thank you for this fic, I enjoyed every bit of it.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 18 . 2/10/2009