Reviews for Renaissance
666darknessangel666 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Awsome! I liked it a lot.
ForLaughter chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was amazing! The way you incorporated the quotes and the flashbacks was sublime.
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I can see this happening, actually.

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
ShyClown chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I like L as seme this is good, some say there's a fine line between love and hate they have similarity both driven by a passion, obsession, the primal carnal instincts and also weather you love or hate some one you are always thinking about them :) this is one interesting fic
Helen N chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That. Was. Beautiful. And not to mention smokin' hot...

All those paradoxes, all that hate combined with need, all that raw emotion and control... they were so incredible and so realistic and so ALIVE. Heh, sorry about my lack of coherence, bet I'm pretty much speechless ;

Also, are you sure BB did not lock L in the closet and had his wicked way with Light? Just checking XD

There's not much I can say even about grammar, other than that I didn't find any mistake whatsoever. Then again, I WAS pretty much concentrated on the smex that I didn't go hunting for typos XD But if nothing jumped into my eyes immediately, then it's okay, I guess :)

Thank you again for such a great fic. This is going into my faves and I'm off to check some more of your stuff :)
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
i love it!
Simone chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I actally think Raito should bottom, L is way to stubbern and he is older. Also Raito is much more childish then him, and his emotions get the better of him, unlike L. I actally hate the terrioy of L being on bottom. So go you for writeing a wonderfully awsome fanfic, where Raito is uke. Go uke Raito!
bosniadovlin chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Very believable. Most believable I've read - for a one-shot at least. I love it!
Domini-chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Yes! Raito uke! I love that Raito the most! And you know what? I think that this would go something like this if L was ever bold enough to do something like this. Which he is. So... It's canon.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Eloquent!
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Heh. That was excellent. XD I love Uke!Light.
PervyMonk chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Yay! I like how dark L is in this. And willing-uke! Raito is always good.
qurota ayuni chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
totally agree with you- Yes Kira is dominating and cruel and such- but that doesnt mean he is seme (im in denial 2, sue me.)

Plus Kira is in control of everything- Im sure he would want to lose control over something- just one little thing-
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Great story, and the detail was amazing. The little flashbacks added a great touch, and I think that you captured L and Raito very well. L's thoughts were awesome, and the story over all was writen very well. I think that you have really got a great piece here! Awesome! Keep up the great work. Would be a shame if you stopped.

DMK
inashosetai chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Eh...Kinda felt uncomfortable the entire time. That last quote makes the story feel so sad...! T_T