Reviews for Like The Stars
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 4/13
nice story!
sonnenblumeues chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Wow. Wonderfully written and so sad. I'm actually crying a bit while typing - so if there're any typos then you know where they come from. It's amazing how you captured Sirius's Feelings towards his parents and his brother. I bet it's really hard to be the one who doesn't really belong to his family. And it's sad how his parents influenced his relationship to his brother with their stupid believes :-(
You're an awesome writer. I bet even J.K. Rowling couldn't have done it better :-)
PoisonIvyCat92 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
m
vamplvr27 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
omg wow. i have never even actually given much thought to sirius's past, let alone when he ran away. this was very good. it gave a good insight to wut was happening in sirius's home. i know its not JKR's work, but it sure as hell could be.
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I had tears in my eyes. This was so beautiful, so so sad.

x
Stormcat313 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
You amaze me with your ability to capture the emotions of the characters perfectly. Your attention to details of all kinds give the words new depth that most people can't achieve. The scene wasn't too long, nor was it too short; it was perfect. You're an extraordinary writer.
Lady Honor chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
that was sad, and a little depressing. i thought i would check out your other stories since i loved Seducing Ms. Swan. you are a great writer, and i hope your interviews with the univerity go well!
lollypop6 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was so beautiful, and so sad *sniffles*. I loved the beginning when you were describing the sky and the surrounding scenery. This line ... "It had the power to heal the soul, sooth the spirit and take away all troubles" ... was one of my favourites because Sirius was so sad and most deffinatly a troubled soul you kind of feel that it will cheer him up, if only a little bit. I really liked how you shifted the focus from generally setting the scene to the main action! Oh my god I sound like my Enlish (deliberate spelling mistake) teacher. Wow, I really like your description of the Knight Bus, it's really cool. Aw I just wanted to wipe his tears away and give him a hug! Bless him for humming to himself a little, trying to give some comfort :'(. I feel so sorry for Regulus, I mean even though he is in fact a it of an anus these days, he must have relied on Sirius so much in bad times like when their parents were fighting and when he was sad at home. He's all on his own now and just striking out at Sirius 'cause he is in pain. They had such a beautiful relationship, and when they were communicating ewith their eyes... It was just so sad. All of it. And when he was saying about how it was just the two of them that were the family... It was all too much! This made me remember exactly why I love one shots, you have beautiful writing. I feel like a bit of a n00b for leaving such a long review now.
SparksMightFly chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I cried at this. So good and well written. Porr Sirius! Roor regulus! Going to favorites!
Pearl01 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
You are an amazing writer, this is Brilliant!

I wonder how you write so well, i want to be an author aswell but after reading this i might have to think twice, my writing can bearly compare.

Well Done i definately think you will become an author the description is amazing. Any Publishing comapany would have to be crazy not to publish any full stories you write in the future. I would love to read a story you write with your own characters.

freshwaterplimpies chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
this is so moving. very nice.
xamyxisxsnazzyx chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
GASPETH

I can't believe you don't have more reviews for this!

I love it!

I can't describe it in words, but I really do :)

Well done, am going to look for more of your work!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
*Sobs* Poor Siri/Reggie. I love the story.
HermyCaz chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Such a wonderful story...yet so sad :(

It's written beautifully, :) and I really like your view of the characters.

HermyCaz xx
OneDozenSticks chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This was amazing! Really powerful, and I loved the way you portray the Black brothers relationship. Perfect. And I also love how you describe the evening sky, I don't know why, but it just wonderful!

Awesome job, you write very well, keep it up!

Kudos