Reviews for In the Dark
Sandy chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Yes! I need a sequel! This was great, but you're not done until the Teaboy makes it back alive.
SexySiri chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Please please write a sequel... and make him alive... or at least happy...

SilverHowler chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Yes, please, a sequel! :D Loved it. Oh, and perhaps a more detailed take on what really happened to him? Wanna know...everything :D Write, write! LOL XD
Rai Guyver chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Ooh very dark! Off to read the sequel! xx
Antigone Chaucer of Kells chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This makes me feel really claustrophobic. Brilliant writing! It will be added to my favourites
Janiqua chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Dude, the only thing that would have made this creepier is if you had it set while Ianto was being buried alive, not just after. I think you should rewrite it.
PopTartAddict chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Eh...uh...what? It...ends there? D: You can't end it there! Please keep Ianto alive. .

(Great story, otherwise. Great word choice, really made me...ugh. ::shivers:: The thought of getting buried alive scare the living shit out of me. Great job!)
emeraldsage85 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wow, this was good. It reminded me of that episode of CSI where Nick was buried underground and the team only had a certain amount of time to find and save him. Maybe you could write a sequel where the team find Ianto.
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
wow poor ianto...though i love him so, i would not wish to trade places with him...please have a sequel where the fearless captain comes to the rescue of our beloved tea boy... p
rosalynbolton129 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
sequel wpuld be good :D
eringobraugh chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I wouldn't kill you, but I'd think about it seriously and quite often! J/K! Hope you write more for this.
hannah-makeawish chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Your friend sounds very clever, we need Ianto to stay alive.

After Tosh and Owen you just couldn't do this to us!

Demon Child Leelian chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
You should, or at least add another chapter where he wakes up or something.
CrashnBurn chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Keep Ianto alive. Save him!

by the way. This is my greatest fear. Being buried alive. I don't like tight cramped spaces. *shudders* So, I feel for Ianto. :(
thatcheshirergin chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
This is birlliant! Right more- more god damn you! More!