Reviews for Three Hours to Destiny
mrsking1976 chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
Great story, great suspense, great drama. and great use of characters. Loved it. It griped my attention from beginning to end.
dabbling chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
outstanding! And hey, go Lewis! I really enjoyed this story. In fact, I could not put it down. I was almost late to Church because I couldn't stop reading it. I read while I cooked, I read while I got the kids dressed, etc etc etc. Very well done, engaging plot and great relationship stuff. I love how Goren & Eames communicate with so few words. I love how Eames said "Who said I needed protection? [sic]" I love the little things about Bobby- uncomfortable with compliments, his mother would have agreed he failed, etc etc. *gushing*
insubordinationfreak chapter 27 . 2/4/2012
This was like a massive, epic Law and Order movie with awesome characters from Original, SVU and Criminal Intent, but with my favourite two, Goren and Eames, front and centre. It was kind of a fantasy really. The whole trial was a testament to Goren's character, and he was not found wanting. Moran on the stand was particularly satisfying, but the schoolteacher, Ross,Lewis, Deakins all of it was compelling. It was nice to have Connie and Ita (secretly) in his corner, but I don't blame Jack. It's his job. Goren's history of abuse made a lot of sense, and when ADA Bobby stood up in the courtroom and 'Plan B'd' Mustello, I was cheering. It was lovely that Logan was so solid and supportive of both Goren and Eames. And as for Eames, I loved her so much in this. Her love is pure and unselfish. I also found it fitting that Goren visited Lori's grave instead of going out to celebrate. You might find it strange, but my favourite part of the story was Carver and Bobby's conversations. I remember when he called Carver 'Mr Carver' in the show, and deferred to him as almost a father figure at times, though their ages can't be so different. That relationship was beautifully conveyed in your words.

I read this in one sitting. It was completely and utterly compelling and full of tension and suspense, and I was sure it was all true and really happening while I was reading it. Thanks for all the hours you must have put in to this story. I swear you must be an L&O junkie to get it all just right and believable.
rubyray77yahoo.com chapter 26 . 3/13/2011
OMG! Im going back and reading all of your stories I havent read and I LOVE this one! The characters are so believable and very "canon" which I love. If Goren and Eames ever got together in the show (my fingers are crossed for the short season 10 but I doubt itll happen(), this is pretty close to how I imagined them getting together. Thx for a wonderful, entertaining, and very well-written story! And my prayers are with you and your children! Many blessings!
D'Onofrio chapter 27 . 1/10/2011
LOL you know it is not often I get into a story and get so involved in reading it the whole way through that I postpone reading just wanted to say "great story":)
Admiral Lily chapter 20 . 12/3/2010
Poor Bobby. Poor Logan. GO, LEWIS!
Admiral Lily chapter 18 . 12/3/2010
Well, gee. The title of this chapter wasn't foreboding AT ALL. :D
Admiral Lily chapter 9 . 12/3/2010
I know he wasn't really in this chapter but I forgot to comment earlier. I'm sorry to see Jack and Bobby on opposite sides. They're my favorite characters from each of the shows, but if I have to pick a side it'll be Bobby every time. :D
Admiral Lily chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
I'll willingly admit Ross had his good moments but over all I was never a fan. However thanks to JamiW I like him better and so I like seeing him here, backing Bobby. I also love the Bobby & Logan friendship. Logan may have not been all too happy about feeling back burnered a bit during In The Wee Small Hours but I've always believed they were friends that started when Bobby saved them both without fighting in Stress Position. I know Logan was impressed.

Great fic. Loving it.
My Soul Is Water 1813 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I read this story some time ago and I know you don't need the reviews now since the story is complete but i just want to give my opinion.

I thought it was awesome. A completely original story and a great ending. There are a few thing i thought were weird or out of place like the fact that everyone kept saying that Bobby would never hurt a person. I do agree he wouldn't hurt a woman much less rape her but he could hurt a man; he has the right backround to have lost that case but you found a way to save him from certain death at Ryker's.

Also I like how you handled the B/A relationship. At the begining Eames seemed to have sisterly love for Bobby which then turned out to be love love. And i was very pleased with the way you handled the "smut"(even though there really wasn't any).

I'd like to thank you for writting such a great piece and making my fanfiction expirience that much better. I really enjoyed reading and I hope to read more from you.

Sincerly, Misress Lommira
Sharon chapter 27 . 8/2/2009
I have recently found this site and this story is one of my fave. The story was well told and it had me on the end of my seat until the final chapter. Great Job!
Ace chapter 27 . 1/12/2009
Great story, I loved the ending! Thank you :-)
Clue Impaired chapter 27 . 1/4/2009
Beautiful ending. I loved it. Nice story. I'm sorry it took me so long to review it, but I'm glad I finally got to read it.
tere55 chapter 27 . 1/2/2009
Another excellent story. Loved the plot and the believable interaction between the characters from both shows.
deliriousdancer chapter 27 . 1/2/2009
Great ending. Bobby just needs to let his mind catch up with the justice system and absolve himself of guilt. He has a long way to go, but Alex is going to be there for the whole journey. I like that she reminded him that he is not perfect, and he will get bested sometimes. Our poor boy has a superhero complex that can lead to believe he is suppose to be more than human. I love that about him, but a timely reminder once in awhile from Alex will keep his feet on the ground. I am glad neither one wanted "a way out."