Reviews for Great, Great, Great, Great, Aunt Alice
gemma loves edward chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
really good it was like no story I have ever read before :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
You are in need of a beta...I don't mean to be mean but as a writer myself, I just notice these things. The premise is good if not a little out there. Of course, I am all about Bella and Edward. I just don't see that ever happening...

Oh and I find your note about 'auditioning' betas...condescending. Why should we have to send you our work when you obviously can't grasp grammar. You would have no idea how to judge who would be good or not.

Sincerely,

ME
Jojo chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I liked the part where it told you that Alice was Bellas great great great great aunt!Well i hope you finish soon!Thanks!Im only 7 my mom and me LOVE your books so thanks!
Blahhahaha chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
please update
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
hehe, that was funny. I totally didn't see that coming! Wow, Bella is Alice's great great great great niece? Cool! Great idea!

_
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
That was a nice idea and I liked that Bella and Alice were related. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
um hey, some of these things are a little werid to read and missing alot of common sense.. Saw them doing it. Of course they did it while they were human. How would they have the child...!
so and so chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
your story was GREAT! Tamora peirce all the way!
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
so funny!
Wolf Spirit13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
aw that was a sweet twist

awesome how you just thought that up

i loved it
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Aw that was really sweet and funny!
bays1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I love your idea but Alice is a bit young to be a great-great-great-great Aunt of Bella. :D
Midnight Hikari chapter 1 . 4/21/2008