Reviews for No Matter What
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Awesome tale! A bit dark, but nice and gloomy. I liked it.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Beautifully written. I'm not sure the military would approve of pirated dvds, but other then that, the research you've put into this story is amazing _
Fantastic.
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wow! What a great whumpy tale! Ya whumped Shep and McKay so well. I liked how not all of their trauma was physical. Very gritty and intense. I also liked how well rounded this fic was and included everyone (Ronon,Teyla,Lorne,Zelenka,Carter,etc) in the search for John and Rodney. The desperation from the others was almost palpable. Great stuff. Well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Another awesome story!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
*smile*
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I loved the humour throughout this.

"Any hidden knives?"

"Wrong teammate."

Lol! Only those two would wake up captured and start snarking.

Rather liked the Ronon method of questioning, and that Lorne was happy to watch/assist in the highly unlikely event it was necessary!

Also that John and Rodney never really stopped being who they are; John is incapable of just standing back. The use of Rodney's hypoglycaemia was great, it's surprising how many writers forget about it!

The subtext of their conversation at the end was a brilliant touch.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Great story. Loved it.
Moonloony chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Kick ass story! (Excuse my enthusiasm)

Great writing and excellently paced story. Sheppard and McKay are spot on. I could actually hear their voices as I was reading.

Thank you for posting. Now, on to your next fic. :)
x Varda x chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I like this. You captured the characters perfectly.

Kind of like Star Trek Voyager's "The Chute" but with an SGA theme.
new creation chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I am completely blown away by how awesome your writing is! I am just about finished with reading all your stories and I'm going to have to just read them all again...and again...and...well, you get the idea. Thank you for sharing your talent with me and all of your other avid fans. God bless you bunches!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wow! Made me cry. This was good. Thanks for the adventure and the really good whumping.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
What a great story involving the strong rapport that exists between Shep and Rodney. When the galazy they belong to is such a cruel place it's a wonderful contrast to have these two looking out for each other as they struggle to survive almost impossible odds.
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Loved it! You did an amazing job! I loved how Sheppard and Rodney protected each other and the McKay/Ronon scene in the infirmary was so well written. The end was perfect with a nice throwback to one of my favourite episodes. Great job!
Linnzi chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This was truly an amazing and moving fic. You know how much I loved this, but I just wanted to review it again here. A compelling and emotive story that just hit the spot for me. Thanks for sharing! :)
zookitty chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Beautiful story! aw John hates not being able to take care of Rodney...o and emotionless Rodney was kind of scary! Great job