Reviews for Curious
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 1/12
I'm so sorry, honey. Falling in love with a straight girl sucks. I've been there.

As a side note, I love your story. I like the idea of Pansy dropping loves and darlings all over the place. And Millie, of course, is amazing.
Selayne chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Good story. I Have always disliked Millicent, but now you made me understand her, and I just can’t dislike her so much anymore.
Nione Almie chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aww! I guess it's a good thing that your Pansy doesn't know you might like her if you're scared that she's going to react like story-Pansy. Story-Pansy was just harsh. I can empathize tho. All through middle school, I convinced myself that I just watched other girls so as to critique myself and see how I added up compared to them. Laughable. I crushed on quite a few of them when I finally came to the reality of it in high school, but alas, nothing. I now find that the girl that I guess would be my Pansy is bisexual and probably liked me, but the opportunity is gone. God, this is a long review...
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
this is a rea;;y great fanfic really ejoyable even if as a straight male i probly cant apreciate it as much as some
racammy chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
oh I like this story
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I loved this,and I think the fact that it came from real life events helped make it easier to relate to. This fic actually came highly recced on my femmeslash forum and I definitely agree with her recommendation. : )
Novocain chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I just decided to randomly check you out, and - voila! Pretty, one-sided angstcake! - Very lovely. I love the little things, like Millicent's green knee socks and the really brilliant, thorough view of Pansy's character. And Millicent's. It was detailed and they felt real. So...good characterizations!
mj2602 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
wow! i really like it...please i want to know what happens next! dont make it a one-shot please!
for-the-good-to-come chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
OMG! This story is so realistic! (I'm not talking about the kiss either, but it might be realistic too, this I don't know!) I don't think that you ever wrote a story where you put yourself that much in it (I knew it before I reached the end too!) I could also explain a bit to Millicent how us 'touching-girls' are even it I'm not straight (well not completely, ;P) and you know it! This story is definitely something I'd love to talk about with you! (And I think I know who you're talking about too! But I may be wrong!)

Very well written as usual... Quite short (haha, according to your standard only! lol!)... OH, and I noticed the 'arse'... ;)

Good job!

Bisous
Syreni chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I really liked this, though it was sad. I feel bad for Millicent, but a nice little one shot! Keep it up!
chibichoco chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Hm... umm... interesting to say the least Nice job with this one. Aww... true events huh? Well, you wrote it quite nicely.