Reviews for Give Me Some Salt, Please!
Panruru chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
XD I've actually been wondering lately at the origins of Lina's fears, and this is far better than anything I could have come up with. Good job!
Maddy02 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Beautiful! A perfect example of Slayerisim. You captured everyone's character and mannerisims perfectly! Tre Bien!
Ahria chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
LOL. Very funny.
Sillvog chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I thought for sure that Luna sent Lina the slug, but Xellos! That completly got me by surprise. The was way to funny! -
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was mean Purin-chan! LOL, it sounds like Xellos...but do we really think that he would do somethign that low...that was a low blow and I am not sure it he would do it but hey oh well! It doesn't matter, if the author wants to right something then let her write it, that is why author's have idea etc blah blah it was a good idea, and maybe Xellos should have hit his head a little harder...knock him out till Lina finds out that is what I want to see!

It was good like always and your grammar is perfect, I don't think I saw one single mistake, well it was good and I enjoyed it like all of your other stories!

TTFN

MOON

If we hurt those who hurt us what will happen? Will the pain go away or will it make us sadistic?
Setfiregirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
...LOL! that was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing!Who would've thought that Xellos would be behind it...?Lol...For a second I thought that Luna had finally caught with Lina...But I should've known...You should write another chapter to follow up...