Reviews for Getting It Straight
Natalie chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I don't think it was his fault. I can understand why he would feel like it was. but things happen and he really can't change what johnny did.
Die an Outsider chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is a great story. I really like how you wrote Pony and his thoughts and what he was going through. This story has been written a while ago I see, but somehow I just found it now:) I'm a huge Outsiders fan, and it's always nice to stumble upon a really good story. Not to mention that Ponyboy and Johnny are my favorite characters in the book:)
rinswan chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
cuute
Mickie1984 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I really liked your story. That is basically what I think, too.
TwinkLoverXO chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
AW so cute! :)
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
i completly agree with u, it wasn't ponys fault an i love this fic i think its great :D
itswhatido chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh my gosh!I don't know what to say...This was amazing. I love Soda's answer to Pony. Great work. Real great work..
15lovemeforwhoiam15 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
this is good
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Omg... that was so good. And how DARE that soc say Johnny was in Hell! I'd be pissed off too if I was Ponyboy! Gosh... socs really suck. _

But yeah, I do agree it wasn't his fault. I bet Johnny is in Heaven for saving those kids. :o

Thank you for writing this though. It was great!
ExtremeWriter chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Ahh, I loved that fic. It's beautiful and fantastically written, but I really don't think you needed to add the character descriptions. Also, I really don't think Soda would be so surprised that Pony was guilt-ridden. But that's the only criticism I have for you; the rest was perfect.

Do I think Pony caused Johnny's death? LOL...considering they're fictional, it seems weird to think about it...but you have a point. Johnny chose to go into the church, and the fact that he got pinned down was dumb luck. :)
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
This was amazing. I do agree with you. And you wrote this so well. Great job!
theultimateoutsider chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Really nice story! Was it Pony's fault that Johnny died? No, it was S.E. Hinton's fault for writing it that way:) Seriously though it wasn't Pony's fault like you said it was Johnny's choice. Again nice story!
fanfar3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
:) What a good, questioning mind you have!

No, it wasn't Pony's fault that Johnny died. Johnny and Pony felt the same way about things. And they felt the same way about leaving that gun and their matches in the church: responsible.

Nice lesson from S.E., and a nice lesson from you, as well. Good one-shot.