Reviews for Lessons Learned Too Late
love it. I always love to see Inuyasha suffer
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
love this
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I loved it. I feel bad for Inuyasha but he should never of done all that stuff. Atleast she went to Sesshoumaru though.

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun
Wanna Be Inuyasha's Girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
THAT'S SAD BUT IT'S TRUE. I MEAN I DON'T WANT KAGOME WITH SESSHOMARU BUT INUYASHA COULD LOSE HER! (HA HA) I REALLY REALLY "REALLY" LIKR YOUR STORIES! LATER!
Lady Nefertiti chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
hi-

beautifully done. It was simple and nice and the end sentence was like the 'boom' of the fic. _

-Lady Nefertiti.
evenstarfictionfan chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Ouch! Then again Inuyasha did ask for it. Poor Inuyasha he lost her to his brother (Not that I really mind, as I prefer Sess/Kag).
kattana chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This is so true. This is exactly what happens in real life too! I can relate to this story and with that I don't blame Kagome for leaving him.
magickbendingdemon chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Wow. I look forward to more of this.
wildmage89 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Yet again, Excellent. I like how the "he shouldn't"'s have a pattern in length, it gives it a good flow. And the ending was epic. Good job. You might want to break up that paragraph towards the end. It just contrasts so much with the rest of it. Just a couple of more spaces might do it some good.
helenluvsboo chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Loved it!
panchat chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
ouch!

poor inu, but ... yeah sesshy rocks!
OhBrother chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
oh... so sad.

-OhBrother
Chrysolite Heart chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
omg! It was all so sad until the very last line which made me burst out laughing! lmao Awesome job!
N.S.T chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Aha! I love this! Finally, Inuyasha got what he deserved. I loved it!

-N.S.T.