Reviews for Wish for Power
Gundamknight100 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Did Ranma just say Bad day like Jackie Chan? Cool and also seeing Ranma go Super Saiyan was also awesome!
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
this is extremely awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Zhuullgmail.com chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
You need to stop right now and study some more English. You've got tenses all over the place, incorrect conjugations of every other word, and just plain wrong word choice so often this is nearly unreadable. I mean seriously "spanky"? Were you high or did you just want to make him sound like he was three years old?

And the lest said about the random Japanese you started putting into the dialogue the better. Seriously, horrible things should happen to people that do that, don't do it again!
Shinzochi chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
AWESOME Story (_), i hope there will be a sequel to it cause i would very much like to read more.
Kuno-Baby chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
The author's note at the end of this first chapter caused me actual physical pain because of how cliche'd it was.
Yew chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
It began as a few (very rough) ideas for how the prologue should look. Then continued on to look like a very bad attempt at some funny parody.

All that and I'm not even sure I read more than a thousand words. This was just bad. Really bad.

English not being your first language isn't even a viable excuse. Sure even I noticed a few misspelled words and faulty grammar from what little I read, but that's not what was so incredibly bad. I've read stories with worse language, and enjoyed them quite a bit. So don't delude yourself into thinking it was the language that was so bad I couldn't read and not the actual "story telling".

Language is somewhat acceptable. Everything else just sucks.
EspyLacopa chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Go go Super Ranma!

As for Id. . .I stopped reading shortly after Id got his hair cut. Man, Losing the mis-identification jokes that Id dealt with was so sad. . .
Randoh chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Ah... the whole exploding aura thing is a bit... overkill.

Ranma is already powerful enough at the end of cannon. He should, at least, be able to go toe to toe with a full blooded vampire. No need to go overboard with the powers.

The thing is, if he is that powerful already, then you either have to craft the story in a way where he has to deal with that powers and leave everyone's skill and power the same, or you have to make his opponents stronger than they already are. To beat them Ranma then has to get stronger while the next challenge is another more powerful monster. Ranma had to get stonger AGAIN to beat the monster... ad infinitum. It gets silly really fast.

There are also a bunch of other things wrong. Grammar, sentence structure, etc. The review may seem harsh considering that there are a lot of worse stories out there. Its not an awful fic, the negative comments are due to the fact that the fic is actually salvageable.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
incoherent, confusing and bad english grammer.
ShineX chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
Dude, I don't get it. The amazons started it, and they're still trying to kill those closest to him. Screw running, kill them all, or start killing them one by one until they get the message. Don't just let them do what they want, that's how he got into this mess.
ShineX chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Ok, good concept, but what the hell happened to his temper.
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 5/12/2009
great story
Lupus Tenebrae chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
"Is my hair tainted in blood?' 'Is it not tainted in blood?' OH HO HO! That's some Mahoromatic Voodoo Shit Going on! Good one! Good one!
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 12 . 4/24/2009
Good story last 2 chapters were a bit rushed.
Mine-Master chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Please re-read what you wrote after your done, but before you post it online. Some of your sentences don't make sense because you used the wrong use of some words or don't finish a sentence proplerly. Very easy to fix if you reread the story, and use a spellchecker.
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »