Reviews for Wish for Power
cybermage chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
Quite interesting. When was ranma referred to as 'wildcat'? I haven't read this fanfic for a while. I thought ranma meant wild horse. Hope you update soon. Will ranma be paired up with any senshis?
QundraDraconum chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
nice, I like Ranma after the chaos stories, it shows more about his character to see how everything effected him after the fact. Now we can see Ranma vs. the Sailor scouts, should be interesting.
Drake0x chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
intresting keep it up, though if nodoka is kasuhito's daughter that makes her part juraian too, which means ranma should be part juraian also, doesn't it?
ashnjack chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
could you send me the the demo of the fangame your makeing? also please continue to work on this story line, maybe adding other youki based anime/mangas like inyuyasha.
ranma-chan-14 chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
Nice, can't wait to see the senshi arc.

plz plz plz update soon!

(also, I'd love to try the demo to your game - )
Bobboky chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
nice
G-Force 1 chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
Okay if Saiyan wasn't strong you gave him a powerful weapon as well... fancy that. Okay now after reading this chapter you have to say you have to kinda have Ranma re-think his actions to Moka.

I'm sending you an E-mail just to express myself a bit on this chapter.
Excel chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
Excellent
Bobboky chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
cool
inevitable chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
I like this story. I hope you continue to update. Ranma is a saiyan. I wonder if he is going to ever reach SS4. Will there be fusion? Is there any pairing? Hope you update soon.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
cool
isoulmani chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
Ack, so he like bio brolly but not as stupid. It's a good thing that piracy in the stars is outlawed or space pirate saiyan ranma might come to pass. This is one of the few time where Nodoka being realted to the tenchi madness will both make sense and help move the plot along.
Nysk chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
Hurm.. Tenchi... the Jurai... and the Sailors... things look to be.. heating up
Celestial Indigo chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
Ok, notes notes notes. On the Youkai Academy departure, I would have had Ranma speaking with the old man (academy headmaster) some more just before departing on the bus. It just seemed too plain.

Next, some author notes should not be put in during the middle of the fic. (I.E.-Duex Ex Machina, Venus being the answer.)

What is the power level based on?

Ranma turned a bit green and kindly refused, thing that the teacher shrugged and ate the fish in one gulp (more for Ranma’s sickness).

Now on to the grammer and spelling.

What are you trying to say here? Maybe "...refused. The teacher..."

Yukari chan gave him a doll… voodoo doll to be exact; Ranma had to sweat drop by it.

"Yukari-chan gave him a doll...voodoo, that is. A sweat drop appears on Ranma's head thanks to it."

yuki onna/snow woman

"Yuki-onna (snow woman)"

Ranma stood from his sit as the announcement of his stop was spoken. The train stopped and Ranma got off; taking a look at his surroundings, Ranma tried to get some directions.

"Ranma stood from his seat at the announcement of his stop comming up. After getting off and taking a look around, he decided to get some information for the next stop."

Ranma was walking with some takoyaki in hand, heh how he missed his home world so much; people walking around, sellers and merchants doing their jobs, children playing and students walking around.

?rewrite this part!

Ranma was a few feet away almost shocking on his food. He couldn’t believe what he was seen; girls in mini skirts fighting some youkais?

"Ranma was a few feet away, almost choking on his food. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Girls in mini-skirts fighting some youkai." Remember in Japan, singular an plural have no 's' at the end. Like sheep. One sheep, 10 sheep. And might I suggest you just call them Youma, instead of Damion or Youkai. It IS what the senshi fight after all.

Well, I hope this helps some. At least up to the "WITH RANMA-" break. Nice chapter too. Lookin' forward to your next one.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
ia the Youka Academy from an anime... if you mentioned one i missed it,

great job