Reviews for Wish for Power
ranma-chan-14 chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Nice chapter, though I can't understand how Ryoga got a wish.

plz plz plz update soon! _
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Great flashbacks.
Bobboky chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
nice
Celestial Indigo chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Ah, the ever elusive backstory. Short, but detailed enought to be good. I guess that the wishes would conflict with each other and only the entity with higher power would have more control on the wish. I.E. Nodoka wished for Ranma to be the strongest, he'll only get stronger. Ryoga wished that he was as strong as Ranma, he gets as strong as Ranma was at the time of the wish. Poor pitiful fool.

Nice chapter. Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
Atom chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
I really enjoyed this story so far. A Rosario and Ranma cross is something different anyway.

My only real complaint is that making Ranma a Super Saiyan is quite OTT and I don't really think it was necessary, but other than that, not bad.
G-Force 1 chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Okay how very convenient that Ryoga ends up being a super saiyan as well. I can understand Nodoka being able to maybe get a wish even though the fact is that Yggdrasil processes wishes and the job befalls on the gods and goddesses (Demons for nidhogg) to actually send those requests to Yggdrasil in the first place to be processed before being granted. Even then like Belldandy said they try to avoid people who would destroy the world and such, and you already stated that Ryoga doesn't really care anymore and now he can blow up the planet at anytime. Are you saying Yggdrasil is has a mind of its own right now? Other than that confusing me I rather enjoyed this chapter, its sad to see the Amazons finally pushed a too far and now Ranma lost everything. And Ranma doesn't even know he's not human anymore, in fact even if he wasn't a saiyan he'd still be part alien. Unless of course Nodoka just really has family in Okayama and is not related to a certain boy who's surrounded by a number of alien women. Look forward to your next work. Oh and on that note, I agree I may be bashing Akane a little too much, I might end rewriting the chapter but I'm not so sure.
JhyarelleDrakon chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
tag
masaki yang yi1 chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
All I can say is thank you for such an interesting crossover.

Having Ranma as part of the rosarovampire story is an idea.

Maybe have Ranma help the halfbreed's fit in and form they're own club.
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
Fun little story. Keep up the good work. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
addicted03 chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
More Please )
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
Hehehe. This story really is a lot of fun. So you won't break up Tsukune's harem, right? Will there be someone for Ranma? Maybe one of the senshi?
ranma-chan-14 chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
seems decent, can't wait to see what will happen next. _
Nysk chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
The first chapter of this story did not impress me.. it made me not want to give this story much of a chance.. just things in it turned me off.

I am very glad I gave it a second chance as this second chapter redeems the first and has given me renewed interest in this work.

I do hope the author can continue to hold my appreciation and attention with future chapters.

Thanks for proving my first impression wrong!
G-Force 1 chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Well this isn't so bad, I see you're mixing the manga with the anime series a bit, Although I can't help but say making Ranma a saiyan is a bit overboard if not overdone just to give Ranma a convenient power boost before throwing him into the grinder. You also beat me in making a Rosario and Ranma fanfiction, although mine is different since Ranma takes Tsukune's place and he ain't a saiyan but he's very well acquainted with a number of Darkstalkers. I'm gonna put it up soon so do check it out and see how it is. Keep up the work though, I'm finding this fic very pleasant.
Wharpt chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Nodoka-san visiting her family in Okayama? Her father wouldn't happen to be the priest of an isolated shrine in a mountain valley, would he? Odd place that valley; all those wierd lights and strange explosions.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »