Reviews for Wish for Power
zerodragon chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
funny story, hope to read more. will salior saturn appear again.
aznblackhowling chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Since Tsukune already has his own harem, will Ranma have one as well? If so who? If I remember correctly, Moka has 2 older sisters in the manga (Have not seen their names, it was mentioned that Moka is the 3rd) and would they be part of Ranma's harem? I hope another update will come soon like this one.
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Great Chapter
Celestial Indigo chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Nothing like a nice, funny variation of Ranma. First, you separate hi...her from the NWC, then befriend him with the most powerful senshi, piss of a pure blood vamp, battle a bully-gang of a Youkai school, then make her go to school as a girl. I like it. I LOVE IT.

Here's an idea...make it turn out that the spring of the drown girl in Jusenkyo was actually the spring of the drown saiyajin girl and the DNA from that transfered over to the male form. I don't think there's too many of those types of Ranma/DBZ fics out there. Right?

Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Don't know much about the youkai acadamy but still a good story...yes ranma is a sayain I love this
addicted03 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I've been waiting for a Ranma 1/2 and Rosario Vampire Crossover in a long time! D

I can't wait to see more of this story!

Hope an update comes soon _

Cool Idea; so far )
Tigger-69 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
An interesting start even if I know nothing about Youkai Academy. I hope you continue, even if it means I have to find out more about the academy to understand who everyone is.
aznblackhowling chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I really liked RosarioVampire. I'm glad there is a Ranma/Rosario cross now. Will Ranma teach Tsukune how to fight to defend himself? I can't wait for the next update
ZeroX1999 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Ouch... Ranma having Super Saiyin powers is a bit of over kill. It is not a bad concept except that Ranma is too overpowered to even go to a school like that. Ranma in this case surpasses any known monster in the school. He is just too powerful. It is not a bad attempt, but overpowering a character with different crossovers turns people away from a fic.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
First Ranma/Rosario Vampire crossover I've read. Spelling and grammar needs some work. I like the idea, but why did you have to make Ranma a saiyan? He could have survived the encounter even without that powerup. And will there be more Sailor Moon cameos in the story?
chm01 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
well itis interesting and i hope you update soon
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6