Reviews for It's my Life
Jd-dox chapter 29 . 4/13
I just loved reading that backstory. If you ever write an original book about warlords this one would like to be posted. Way too awesome!
I've read this like 3x, I can't wait till the next chapter.
Is there more chapter 40 . 2/12
Plz tell you'll do more I want to know the end! Come on what will happen! It's always the good ones that are never finished! Ugh!
CheesyWonder chapter 40 . 1/22
Had to read this story all over again. It's so good! I hope you update it sometime.
The Dark Lady55 chapter 40 . 11/27/2016
I don't think Inuyasha will ever truly be happy and comfortable with Rin living with Sesshomaru. I really think it time for Rin to learn how to be human and let go of Sesshomaru for good. The story was great but I really want Rin to go away i just can stand Sesshomaru always going to her instead of Inuyasha.
Kinkou chapter 40 . 10/24/2016
*gleeful snickers* poor poor diagon put on the spot like that. Lol! I loved the chapter and feel so sorry for how lost inu and sessh are at this time. Can't wait for the next installment.
Lunamoon007 chapter 40 . 10/2/2016
I really like this. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope it's soon :3
Linamotto chapter 40 . 9/24/2016
When will you add more?
LunarisDraconis chapter 40 . 9/9/2016
The ending of this chapter made me really sad for some reason.
LunarisDraconis chapter 37 . 9/9/2016
So does sesshomaru now have the marks on both sides of his neck? Anyways I love the tail I swear they are just to cute!
LunarisDraconis chapter 29 . 9/8/2016
Wouldn't 18 -23 still be a child for inu taisho or am I just confused about how demons age in this.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/2/2016
CAN'T WAIT WANT MORE!
bookworm51485 chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
You really need to warn for a submissive Sesshoumaru. It's really annoying to waste so much time on a story that you'll have no interest in finishing. Submissive Sesshoumaru is just something I can't tolerate, it warps the character far too much. He's a very dominating personality, he'd be submissive to no one.
Zakasha chapter 40 . 8/28/2016
After two days of obsessive binge reading i have finally read all 40 chapters and all i can say is the story is now one of my favourites. I was intrigued when i started to see how you developed the relationship between the two and I was thoroughly surprised. I feel like i hit the jackpot. It had the elements we all know from the show but I am so excited to wait around and see how you complete this fic. I was soooooooooo ecstatic when Inuyasha finally began voicing his grievances with the group. I let out a fuck yes *ahem*, been waiting sooo long for another writer to go along this path...sighs happily and before i sound like a complete fan girl to this fic (even though i am, blurred vision and tight back muscles to prove it) I will end my review there. awaits your updates with bated breaths... Z.
Sandra chapter 40 . 7/17/2016
Another update! I found it late. I feel like I'll always be hoping for more of this fic. You're a great writer and this story is amazing. Thanks for not leaving it forever.
PS. You should post where we can donate to you/sponsor an update. I can't be the only one who wants to.