Reviews for Only a Real Woman Could Love a Spartan Man
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 21 . 10/8/2011
Fantastic. Loved it.
HIitaly chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Hi,

You do know Artemis is a virgin goddess? cant write,you suck!300 is inaccuarte you gaytard nerd!every smart person knows it!Oh wait,maybe thats why you dont!haha loser
thelittlelostexplorer chapter 21 . 11/15/2009
This story was amazing. It was really perfect. You caught the emotion of the 300 perfectly... if that makes sense. :)
Parsat chapter 21 . 9/6/2008
One of the best romance fictions I've read. You avoid the tendency of many other writers to inject doses of modern-day thought/life, and that's what makes it good.
Isles chapter 21 . 8/5/2008
WOW this is a really well writtem story I throughly ejoyed it, thank you for wiritng it! Definitely adding this to my favorites list. )
ILoveYourExistence chapter 21 . 7/13/2008
really enjoyed this story.

im glad you finished it.

well done
iiceangel3.o chapter 21 . 7/12/2008
ah this was great!
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 14 . 7/8/2008
Thank you so much for writing more. I enjoyed it UPDATE SOON!
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 12 . 7/1/2008
oh like this sotry UPDATE SOON!
ILoveYourExistence chapter 12 . 6/13/2008
hey!

i read all your chapters, nd loved them all.

i hope you continue on with it.

take it easy
Ace chapter 12 . 6/13/2008
This story is amazing please keep writing
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 12 . 6/13/2008
Interesting! You have some typos but this is getting so good! Write more!
yourfuturequeen chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
*Gasps* Such good writing! Great story! I appreciate that you're slowly bringing Astinos and Gaia's inevitable romance into the fold, instead of them falling in love under some quick, ridiculous circumstances in like only two chapters, like other writers do. You have a lovely way of describing things, too!

Please update soon!
xGHOST69 chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Nicely done. I like it so far.

Only a few things I wanted to point out: They didn't have carriages back then, only chariots. Women were never taught philosophy, especially in another city-state. They were usually taught by their mothers, how to cook, clean, bear children, childrearing, ect. Oh, and there was no silk in Greece. Silk was created in Japan (or China? I don't remember), and that was too far to trade with. They just had cotton, leather, and other hides, and traded material (as well as other things) with the Egyptians. (Egyptian Cotton is /still/ expensive XD)
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
Oh, this is just too cute! I love this fic! It isn't a deep serious one but that's why I love it! Keep writing!