Reviews for Sexaholics Anonymous
valre chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Shameless whores, they are :)
rdemon chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Sex Fiend Alert! Sex Fiend Alert! Close your doors and lock your windows, two smoking hot drool worthy boys is Gallivanting through to town. Cue the swooning yaoi fangirl!
SheSoODaZZled chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
PockyPand4 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wow... That was hot. I'm trying to find more words, but my brain is kind of...not working at the moment. Awesome job! ;)
Alex801 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
*happy face* I LUVED IT :D Words cannot express how much I enjoyed reading this! It's superbly written 3
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Well then... that's a beaut
marykennedy chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i love it and i like anything about harry potter and twilight. you should do some twilight romance thems it would be cool
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
:) So cute...
ignis crudelis chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Brilliant! *cheeky grin*
SeveRemus chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Yummy! It would have been nice to learn HOW they hooked up to start with, but I'm not complaining! ;)
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
amazingness, very beautifully well done the smut was amazing :D
harryhermionerw chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
O.O That was amazing. And hot.

Loved it.
albe-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Well any sort of fic with the words 'I'm a sexaholic' in it is certainly something I'm down for and this was simply delicious!

*wipes sweat off forehead*

Probably not a good idea to be reading such smut on such a hot day but...well damn. I'm Allison, and thanks to this fic, I think I might be a smutaholic.

Great work!
Nearly Headless Nat chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Ah... It was amazing. Perfectly smutty and plausible.. exactly what I was looking for. Please write more! Such worse of staggering genius are hard to find.