Reviews for Excuse me, I love you
I see you see chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
Hey would you do one where Cloud accidentally walked in on Tifa changing?
Deleted Fears chapter 51 . 4/4/2013
I have read all 51 chapters of Excuse me, I love and I have decided you are awesome. Your stories are so much better than my shitty ones... I say Yuffitine :)
SxDsX chapter 44 . 3/20/2013
Oh my god. LOL! This one had me laughing!
SinsDeed chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
I had a startling image where Cloud just poofed away leaving Vincent in his place...

Aside from the randomness, this is really cute! I love it!
1234dghgfj chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I'm starting to fall in-love with this pairing. And this story, but I'm not sure...

I harrassed my parents to ge me the games. ALL OF THEM. Now it's only a matter of time and Money.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-h
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
I LOVE the fact that he has numbers on his hand. Shinra would TOTALLY mark thier test subjects. I can't remember the game too well but did you come up with that? If you did your a genius
FireDragonNatsu chapter 40 . 6/2/2012
that chapter is awesome. i dont know when u will get through all the reviews, but i seriously reccomend finishing it. its a great setting, and it would make a AWESOME story right there. i would love it if you could continue it, and thanks for writing such great fanfics!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 51 . 4/29/2011
I really enjoyed reading all these one-shots and they were all really good! My favourite one has to be Chapter 9 - I Wanna Hold Your Hand!
Linnorria chapter 50 . 2/4/2011
I think I like this last one best. Cloud seems to be the most in-character for it. At least from my point of view.
RandomGirlz chapter 47 . 12/11/2010
Awww! w That was sooo cute! Soo fluffy!

Friend: -Nods in agreement- Good job! :)

RandomGirl1: -Claps- Amazing! Soo sweet!
RandomGirlz chapter 34 . 12/11/2010
That was funny...hee hee hee...:D I like how people assume something! I really liked the story!
Summoner yuki chapter 51 . 11/15/2010
So I read the whole 50 chapters...again. I realized how this tops any fanfic I've read over the year. And I lived seeing my name at the bottom. Thank you.

Ps.

Today in theater I teared up. Man I missed reading this.

With love 3

Yuki
Aslickain Kiant chapter 50 . 10/20/2010
Cute one-shots! XD
TheFlaringFox chapter 51 . 8/11/2010
you should try a chapter where tifa's having the baby since Cloud's scared of hospitals right? so how would he overcome it for tifa?
CloudxTifaxForever chapter 50 . 2/2/2010
Sorry, I haven't been on here in a long time. I'm going to miss reading your glimpses of Tifa and Cloud. But I look forward to reading some of your other stories!