Reviews for Our Favorite Year
paintedbywords chapter 31 . 1/11/2011
hey? Sorry im confused, Im just wondering;

in the sequel is it Bella X Jasper?
raerae chapter 31 . 2/1/2010
it's so sweet! i just have to say it, 'AWW'. i just HAD to say it! :D i think it's a super wonderfully awesome story, and i love it! :D
xKaylaDianex chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
Oh God...

i saw emmett turn into a pig and fly

i guess you own Twilight

~!*Leah

ps... jk
ssarrahh chapter 31 . 8/18/2009
awwhhww! that was so sweet

and really funny! i love when emmett plays the big bro role.

it suites him!

thanks ! off to the sequel!

KUDOSS!
Alice Hale Brandon chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
eerp chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
I like it a lot. They are all really in-character. Also, hilarious. I love the Jasper Bella best friends forever. Jasper's basically the greatest thing ever.

Also, Health is the most boring thing ever. Especially in summer school. I took it and the entire time, all we did was watch movies (nothing to do with wellness at all. We watched Benjamin Button because aging is part of health and wellness, and he ages backwards.) and take open-book tests. Which many people still managed to fail.

Go Jasper! Also, poor broken Edward.

Rosalie is a terrifying force of nature. I will continue reading! And when I am done, I will definitely be reading more of your stuff.
tayla chapter 24 . 7/17/2009
hey

erm im not really sure what to write as i haven't ever writen a review before , although i have lost count on the number of fanfictions i have read lol.

hmm, well i just thought i should say your story is really interesting and i cant help but feel realy sorry for jasper at this point (im only on chapter 24) he loves bella :( will they get together? .. yer i know edward and bella are geting together but i dunno i just wondered as well im a romantic at heart and the way you have writen them makes me think they would suit better then bella and edward

haha bet im completely wrong /

anyway i hope i have writen the review so its not a load of unreadable rubbish

tayla x
lovesFanFic chapter 32 . 7/16/2009
Very well done. This is why I read fan fiction: to spend some more time with the characters I love. You have captured them (artistic lisence/ alternate universe excepted) beautifully. Thank you, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

My one suggestion for future story worlds - would not be relevant to "Happily Every After" - is that in Twilight it took Edward months to fall in love with Bella. He really fell for her as a person. When he just falls for her looks, I think it sells his character short. Otherwise, excellent escapist fiction, and a lot of fun.
dawnismyenemy chapter 33 . 7/15/2009
YAY GHOST

i was going to write a story and call it the reflected

its about a girl who can see ghost but only in reflections it started out really well i don't remember what i did with it though?

the way i started it was that she was just getting out of the shower and sees a dark figure in the mirror (its fogged up so she cant see well) it scares her and she turns around to face the person but no ones there. it continues the she whips the condensation off the mirror and looks at the bruises from the accident she was recently in (the accident is whats causing her to see thing but she things its just post traumatic stress)

and the as she's leaving the drive way she looks in the rearview and sees a young girl behind her so she stomps on the brakes and then no one is there. I had several ideas as to whree i was going to go with this story but my life has been way to busy and i thought that you might want to adopt it as a twilight fanfiction where bella is the one that sees them

it was just a thought
reneesmay chapter 32 . 7/5/2009
i just wanted to let you know that i loved this story and go to read the next one right now and cant wait to see what happens next so keep writing and plan on checking out the other storys you have posted
lalibare chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
omg...love the story..so far..but u should really combine ur chapters..they are so short!
AriesFireQn chapter 28 . 6/2/2009
What kind of reaky discipline is this? Crazy woman. How the heck did she get loose?
AriesFireQn chapter 27 . 6/2/2009
Crazy as a loon.
JumpingJelloDinosaurs-Rawr chapter 31 . 5/29/2009
Aw that was so cute! i just wanna say i lurved ur stroy! AND the charrater a tanya! have you read those storys with tanya as a xcomplete bitch? they get me angry so i liked your tanya :)
JumpingJelloDinosaurs-Rawr chapter 14 . 5/29/2009