Reviews for Adam Faulkner's Afterlife
Ready Or Notxx chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
I just read all of this... Damn you for making me cry again! XD
Ready Or Notxx chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
... Fucking dammit.

Fucking, fucking, fucking, FUCKING dammit.

The whole Larry being dead is enough to make me cry... But... Fuck, I love Jake! DX DAAAAAMN YOU! XD
Routa chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
Yeah, I'm sure of that. Changing e-mails would be one option too, until the messaging is enabled. If you dare! *evil laugh*

Yes, every one of them is good. They're great! It was actually that I brainwashed her, and not the other way around ;) but it's okay. And I can tell you, she wasn't so eager about L/A either, but after some convincing...
Routa chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I'm new here, so I don't know exactly how I'm supposed to answer, since private messaging is disabled for new users.

Aww, really? I'm glad I made you feel happy. I really am.

And I've read all of them ;) And like I said, you're great. I haven't read stuff as good as yours in a long time.

Jätte bra.

And yes, I'm from Finland. I actually brainwashed my friend into Lawrence/Adam. I'm completely obsessed in it, haha.

Oh and btw, this may be kinda random, but I love your english skills. I don't know, I just wanted you to know that.
Routa chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
I've never cried this hard in my entire life.

I mean, I read this after Heath Ledger won the Oscar, so I was a wreck even before reading. But this... this is something beautiful.

The last chapters were... woah. I mean, there's no words to describe it. This was...

Utterly the most beautiful, realistic, heartwarming, heartbreaking story I've read in my whole life. This is quality. This is something that everyone has to read. I. love. it.

Oh, I sound like such a cliché. But it's true.

Do I even have to mention that you're my favorite author? AND you're from Sweden, which is cool. Hi, neighbour.

Anyways, all I want to say is: Thankyou.
merel de grauwe jigsawsl8n8 chapter 14 . 12/18/2008
oh damn stella. I had to cry so freaking much. still crying now. it's so damn sad but I love it so much.
GodGudKami chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
NO! This is the end of the fic? That sucks! But at least the last chapter was so moving and sweet! Poor Adam, having to say goodbye to Lawrence once and for all, and Lawrence having to do the same with Adam. I know they'll both turn out fine, but it's still so sad! Maybe Lawrence will find someone to "chill" with in Heaven or in the Afterlife or wherever he's going until Adam and Jake die of natural courses and join him there. Then... Hot foursome! XD Just kidding. But still, I hope they both are happy. Adam and Jake need to sob and cry in each other's arms, even though this is the end. So cute! _
Sammy07 chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
DAMN IT! You made me cry, you heartless... ARGH! So beautiful and moving, the way Adam and Lawrence have to let go like that, and Adam has to get on with his own life, and Lawrence has to go to the afterlife. I know ghosts and all that stuff are usually all fictional and such, but it worked really well here. A perfect place to end the chapter. It's also so sweet that even though Jake doesn't know what it's like to go through one of Jigsaw's "games," he does know what it's like to lose someone, and they're BOTH there for each other, and they can hug, cry on each other's shoulders, and... AW! So cute and sweet! *Cries.*
nicoleb chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
Oh... Oh, God. I cried with this chapter, I really did. *Sniff.* Lawrence's spirit was hanging around, making sure Adam was okay, and even in dreams, that gave Adam comfort, and then he left to go to the afterlife, and he told Adam he'd be watching over him, even though Adam will miss him like hell, they both have to move on. They still love each other, though. It's so sweet and sad. I have a feeling Adam will be crying into Jake's chest for a long time over this, even though this is the end of the fanfic. It's implied. Poor Adam. Poor, poor Adam. Poor Lawrence, too. But mostly poor Adam! *Nuzzles him.*
GodGudKami chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
ADAM! Poor Adam. He's so upset, so grieving, and yet he finds time to talk to the ultra-bitch who was the one who made Lawrence so upset in the first place. I'm surprised Allison didn't hate Adam, since it's obvious that Lawrence loved him and not her. Ah, well. I'm sure you'll make Allison and Diana rot in hell from an implied car crash or something that is never mentioned, but always known, since all ChainShippers hate them for trying to break Adam and lawrence apart, but still. The next chapter is going to be so CUTE! Adam and Jake will cuddle for so long! And maybe Adam will have another Lawrence-dream and Jake will have to COMFORT him! Adorable!
Sammy07 chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
Gr... I hate Allison! I would have puked with her dialogue if this chapter wasn't so awesomely written. Poor Adam. He's so heartbroken and Lawrence-missing, but at least he finally knows that he has Jake to love and have sex with, and they can talk about their lost first loves together, and feel better. I'm so happy that Adam says he won't be able to see Allison again, since everything was totally her fault, and I hope she won't be okay. *Also hates her.* Adam and Jake, though... They're gonna be happy, but a little angsty, at the same time! I can't wait for the next chapter! Maybe that uncompleted sex scene will happen... XD
nicoleb chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
AW! That was so sweet and sad! Adam was just so... HONEST! He really can't look at Allison without thinking that Lawrence dying was her fault, since it totally was (XD), even though Adam and Lawrence both survive in the canon version. Adam is so nice and caring, and now he finally realizes that he loves Jake. At least getting all the Adam and Allison dialogue over in this chapter allows for a purely Adam/Jake (and Lawrence?) chapter after! CUTE!
Insidiously chapter 12 . 11/8/2008
Oh, no!

Only one more chapter!

But this was so… so… MAGNIFICENT!

I can’t believe it’s almost done!

Oh, poor Jake.

Poor Adam!

You are entirely to evil…

Wonderfully evil!

*Tears*
nicoleb chapter 12 . 11/7/2008
NO! This fic is going to end soon? But, but... Well, I suppose all fics have to end eventually, no matter how good and hot and angsty they are. Poor Adam. He misses Lawrence so much, it's painful! Damn him for thinking that Lawrence's death was his fault, though! He was right earlier, when he said it was Allison's fault! Hers and Diana's. _ At least he has Jake, of course, but he really needs Jake to set him straight about being a Lawrence 2. Just because he cares about you, Adam, doesn't mean he's a Lawrence 2! But Adam doesn't think that, only Jake does. I can't wait for some adorable hurt/comfort!
GodGudKami chapter 12 . 11/7/2008
ADAM! Poor Adam! He's heartbroken! He's just so heartbroken! It's so hard for him to admit that Lawrence is dead, but he forces himself to! And then he thought that Jake was going to leave him? Why is he so damn STUPID? Lawrence didn't leave him, either! Not on purpose. He DIED. Adam's angst is adorable, though. And I love how Jake comes to comfort him, even though Adam told him not to go to the funeral. I'd love for some semi-aggressive sex later. _