Reviews for Loss Of Sensation
deemama66 chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
You my dear have a way with words...!

I tell you right now you are just plain BRILLIANT...

I mean target practice...I could just picture the antic's in my mind...even the dinosaur scene was amazing...!

Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
I love your Ianto and Jack interactions in this sequel. You have a fine grasp of all the various characters. I hope you write some more stories in the future.
butterfly.cell chapter 10 . 12/21/2008
YAY!

You finished it! WHOOP! Oh, that was awesome :) I love hyper!Jack being so excited, it's really endearing!

Great job on this, i loved it :)
hotflower901 chapter 10 . 12/21/2008
i could go for that kind of trouble, smirk smirk
Candybree chapter 10 . 12/21/2008
Great story!

Ianto probably has a very busy night ahead of him.

Keep up the great work!
figaro2 chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
Great story!
Abi2 chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
*snerk* I love Kinder Eggs!
gaia-x-goddess chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
Poor Ianto...lol...X

Nice touch with Owen, showing a more tender side there...

And I uploaded the wrong chapter too once, only some people reviewed saying 'oh well done i really enjoyed it'...!

Xx
bbmcowgirl chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
Well, I was thrilled to see this update until I read it. Am I missing something here. This is chapter 10 from Can't You See Them not chapter 10 from Loss of Sensation.

Oh well, guess I have to wait till it's fixed. That's ok though, it's a great story and worth the wait.

Judy
Rasei chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
I have a bad feeling it isn't going to be as easy as Jack killing him self... I think Tosh should be the one to kill him since it was her pet.
Abi2 chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
oh... I can't wait to see if this makes Jack better, or if nothing changes! OH!
Candybree chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
Great story! I really hope you keep writing because I want to know if Jack killing himself works or not. Keep up the great work!
deetatarant chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
cool
deetatarant chapter 9 . 8/24/2008
Have really enjoyed your stories. I like the way Ianto has grown in strength but still has his vulnerabilities...

Well done
SilverKitsune1 chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Well, I'm really enjoying the sequal to your original story. You have such a great balance between the fun moments and the more somber ones in this story.

I hope you find time to finish it!

Cheers!