Reviews for You Know What You Have To Do
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
BHAHAHA... You go girl :-)
WhiteEyes07 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I signed in to review this because this is just one adorable story! 33 amazing! :D
yukinataangel chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
wow, sasuke would do anything to kiss hinata, either way it was very cute
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh my God, I love this story! The situation Sasuke is putting Hinata through is so cute (and slightly out of character but it works). I'm happy to see that there are well-written stories for this pairing and applaud your creative writing skills. Well done! This story has earned a spot in my favourites! :P
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was amazing, I really feel they were in character, I think this pairing should succeed in the series!
mistressofdarkness962 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is a very cute story! Keep it up!
Strapplekim chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
aww such a cute story! x]
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
He he. This on'es cute and funny! GO HINATA! SHOW HIM WHAT GIRLS ARE MADE OF!
tartar12345 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Lol, so sweet and fluffy

Sasuke's incredibly cute here :)
Ms.Naruto-Fan chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
i loved it, it was super cute
Sarcastic Proserpine chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Yay for SasuXHina fluff to the extreme! 8D I loved, LOVED it, especially the end. Sasuke's one smug little bastard. I take it that poor Hina's gonna be in for a hell of a lot more 'attacks', lol. Anyway, thank you very much for putting this up. Your one-shots are great. 3 They're so well-written an although they are short, that's not bad; actually, it's just the right dose! 8D Hope to see more from you soon!
Allegro-chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Oh my gosh!1! That was so awesome! I wasn't sure what was going on at first but it was so suspenseful! I just stubbed my toe from kicking the table cause I read this school. Heehee. She slapped him! Squee! Gah! I just wish it was longer!
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Wonderful! So cute.
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
i would have slapped sasuke 2, GO HINATA!