Reviews for Something So Simple
iLupinus chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is absolutely amazing, and I'm so surprised that I hadn't reviewed this yet. I'm i love with the way you wrote Niou's character, and I'm so glad I read this; it was totally worth it.

~Lissie Lupin
sosise chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
heavy

sometimes i wonder what and who is doing what and why he did that; but i am aching to see the end...

it is hanging... but this is really different.

good job.
evarei16 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
woah that was different, but i liked it.
Gold chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This is superb. There are a lot of good fanfics out there, with excellent writing, perfect grammar, wonderful characterisation, etc. This story has got all that. More than that, though, what sets it above the usual good fanfic and makes it superb is the dose of realism- Niou's own internal turmoil hidden under a facade, Yagyuu's struggles with his feelings for Niou and his inability (like Niou's family) to accept the change, Kirihara's boyish attraction and curiosity, Yukimura's sharp and accurate assessment of the situation and how he steps in as captain to rein in the situation and treat Niou as Niou, Sanada's disbelief and how he nevertheless lets Niou stay in his room for the night, and Yanagi's attempts to find a scientific and plausible explanation for how it happened.

It's all captured precisely, without overkill and embellishment. I feel like I'm there, watching and feeling everything unfold.
EmoDiva chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Well, that was a situation you don't see every day, but it was still very well written! I liked the extent of the mental issues! Very realistic! I liked this story a lot! Great job!

EmoDiva~*
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I thought gender swapping was over used but you just proved me wrong with your totally casual yet totally shocking and sensual one-shot. Nice job :D