Reviews for When Wizards meet Shinobi
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
The moment I read this summary, I was literally rolling around and squealing. My mom had ro come in and make sure i wasn't having a seizure or something. I FREAKING LOVE YOU AND YOUR WRITING STYLE!
AlexaRouge chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
Oh, and please give a bit of insight to the readers, as some parts are confusing, and others are really straightforward and clear to understand. Thanks
AlexaRouge chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
And this may be another opinion, but you can easily discard this as I was raised with this in my head and to practice and implement this belief: PEOPLE AT THE AGE OF 12 OR 13 ARE FAR TOO YOUNG TO BE DATING OR BE IN RELATIONSHIPS. THE TYPICAL CRUSHES MAYBE, BUT WTF NO DATING. Sure, there's Hazel and Frank, and in the States that may be acceptable, but-but-GROSS. In my vision they are children. Dangerous, vicious, scary, mission-taking, people-killing ninjas, but children all the same. Cause I find it uncomfortable for kids to fall in love during the first book and have their love frickin DOMINATE the whole series. *cough*
Again, our cultures our different, so you as the author have all rights to disregard this as it is an opinionated review. I mean, who am I to force you to follow my own beliefs?
AlexaRouge chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
TBH, while the story has potential, and you have good grammar and construction, to me it looks rushed and really random. I mean, straightforwardness is good, but in THAT way...no. Nuh-uh. Bad. Especially the first monster wave like WHAT THE HELL IS SUDDENLY HAPPENING. At that point I was beginning to ask myself if this was a crackfic! A lot of events suddenly happen, ya know? And they shouldn't really display their abilities to the WHOLE school. It's just not what professional shinobi do on important out-of-land-of-fire missions. Not to mention the fact that Sasuke seems a bit at times OOC, as well as the Golden Trio at times and other HP characters. Visualize the scenario. Study the characters you would use first before placing them in your fanfiction. To make the fanfic more enjoyable and reasonable, you have to place them in character. Or else readers would get confused. If you want to state that that is not the case in your story, at least inform the reader beforehand in the first chapter/summary (e.g. Good!Sasuke, Smart! {though this is mean}Naruto, etc.) This is more of a personal opinion: If they really were doing their mission professionally, placing them in 5th year while stating that they were in fact 12 years of age would only make them seem more suspicious, thus hindering the mission's aim and possibly attracting unwanted attention from both side of good and evil.
Another tip: for every action there must be a reasonable, well, reason. If we look at Hinata here, the only reason why she was brought up in this story was so that Naruto could have a partner. THAT'S IT. AT ALL. Although this has been an entertaining (I am sorry for the word, as it wasn't really good in the sense of a novel or a good book) read, and your writing skills (your spelling and research of certain factors need some work thoughBTW, it's Avada Kedavra) are well and good, how you use those skills still need improving. But nevertheless I hope you continue writing with a passion and keep an open and objective mind
boom-na-moon chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Kakashi's flashback was hilarious! XD
boom-na-moon chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
That was funny. :3
sasusaku4freakinEver chapter 20 . 12/12/2010
did i ever tell you that this story made it to my top-3 favourite fanfics?

well now you know :D
sasusaku4freakinEver chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
omg I AM IN LOVE! I FOUND THE PERFEECT FANFIC!

seriosly,it's like this was written just for me! (but not really sicne we, my beaytiful author, have never met :P

btw i loved the nightmare scene xD

oh,and yes, i did read the whole story, I am going right to your profile to check for a sequel :DDDD

I.K. Holdrige chapter 21 . 8/15/2010
Hey there!

I Just finished your story!

I fell in love with it! Kyaaa!

SasuSaku, NaruHina, Sunny and Riley For The Win My Friend! You are awesome! whooo!

I will go read the sequel now! I don-t care if it is 9:22 PM!

I just have to read it!

Love,

ZeldaLove Akra-Chan xD
Lazybutt-chan chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
:) this story is AWESOME I LOVE ITTTTTTT I'M ALWAYS TOO LAZY TO REVIEW BUT YAY IM JUST HERE TO ADD IT TOO MY FAVORITES LOOOOOOOOOOL I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HYPER! TEAM 7 MOMENT I LOVE IT
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 21 . 2/15/2010
what going to happen next
Dark-Dahlia chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
lol!
dark.angel.261 chapter 17 . 5/8/2009
haha, that was from national treasure right? man, i love that part!
Okamidragon chapter 20 . 2/11/2009
This is one of the Best Naruto and Harry Potter Crossovers I have Ever Read! It was totally awaesome! I hope you keep up the good work! I Love Kakashi and Sasuke. I also love Harry!
MeliLouiseNorth chapter 21 . 1/3/2009
This is really good, even though I don't like Harry Potter I loved this story, and doing a sequel would be a good idea