Reviews for No Reason
permanently purged account chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Sexy sexy, as you would say.
atickingnoise chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Sexy, sexy, as you would say~
Mikoto chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Every time I read one of your lemons, it leaves me feeling completely breathless, and I'm only incredibly desperate for more, more, more. You need to write more lemons because I knwo that you can do them in a manner that few other authors (if any at all) can capture the rush and raw essense of sex.

You're an absolutely wonder writer in whatever fandom you choose to step your (absolutely sexy, xD) foot into, and I really hope that you write another serious lemon soon.
hxrpwnage chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
1panic chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Really hot story. You definitely seem to do best with yaoi, but of course, that might just be a personal opinion. The characters are portrayed in an absolutely beautific manner, and even though some things aren't sad, it's still there, and that's awesome.

You should really write some more spiral fanfiction, because if you don't, I definitely will! (lol/jk/likehell) But really, the sad thing (and yet, awesome all the same) is that people can sample fandoms with your writing, but you never seem to stick with one fandom for very long, which is really very sad. xD But that might just be me.

Did I say awesomely sexy yet? Ah, well, it deserves to be said twice. Write on! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Again; so sexy. Love your lemons-they totally rock. This one was better than the other one.
TheReaders chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
it's good
Azalee chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Simply delicious. A dominating Eyes should be done more often 8D There's quite a lot of little mistakes here and there though (like switching tenses, "campanion" instead of "companion", "breathe" instead of "breath"... nothing horrible, but you'd do well to just read it through again ;p). It's very, very enjoyable, I love how playful and carefree Kanone is — that end is wonderful. We can feel there's something, feel he at least cares even though Kanone just won't admit it... or doesn't realize it.

In short, I loved this, love how you handle this pairing, would love to see you write more Spiral and I'm probably gonna check out what else you've written :DD
MistyMirage chapter 1 . 4/22/2008

Love it!

KanoneEyes is BEST! Write more! For now, I'll go check out your other works. Best Lemon scene ever!
Upon A Windowsill chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
*shrugs* Call me crazy, but I love your sex scenes. You probably just have a knack for writing something that's hot, steamy, and sudden. Of course, this might be under incest if you think about it carefully, however, even with that fact, it's still an awesome piece of work. Look out for controversy, and I agree with the previous reviewer-write some humor for once!

Hexagonistic chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
" reason, we just feel like it," Kanone lightly replies, kissing Eyes almost-lovingly on the lips. His partner does not respond after the kiss. He merely wonders whether it is a blessing or curse that Kanone had his eyes closed.

For if his eyes were open, he surely would have saw the look of despair flash by.

How...unemotional. You can totally feel Eyes' pain here, having sex with someone who doesn't even admit he loves him. Definitely an awesome piece of work, I look forward to seeing some humor next time around. Well, until your (or mine) next story, see you then!

Wow...the world of the net is disturbehing
Classically Cliche chapter 1 . 4/22/2008