Reviews for Trying to Remember Dying to Forget
deepxwriterxaboutxeverything chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
YES WHAT AN AWESOME UPDATATION! Cool awesome, can't wait for the sequal.
Diablo's Heir chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
awesome story. i hope sasuke hasnt found someone else or i will be very livid.
Diablo's Heir chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
awesome awesomeness.
Diablo's Heir chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
awesome chapter.
meggoneggo chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
i cant belive you!

you stole those chapters! you stole them from a prince of tennis story you didnt even bother to put a different ending! im suprissed you didnt put theat song in their too! and 'a cold morning of January' SAME THING! I CANT BELIVE YOU! I WOULD SO REPORT YOU RIGHT NOW! MY GOD! YOU PEOPLE DISCUSS ME!
meggoneggo chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
ya do you read pronce of tennis on fanfiction? cause there is a story that has a part EXECTALY like this

girl's parents dead, boy yelling at her, she runs off to her house, different boy fallows trying to help

ya same thing
21me21 chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
Ooh la la Paris! Love this story! Write the next sequel please and please don't let nothing sad happen like Sasuke dying because that is just wrong and I hate reading sad stories, but other wise the story is awesome. Ciao.
lullian chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
LOL... whee it ended. Can't wait for the 2nd sequel!
2kindsofcrazy chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
Awesome! Its a little soon to start a sqeaul but whatever floats your boat! Just know that I will be rooting for you! For I am the ever faithful 2kindsofcrazy!
deepxwriterxaboutxeverything chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
HOLY MOTHER FUDGE MONKEYS! WHAT A CHAPTER! DEATH, LOVE AND EVILNESS ALL IN ONE! It happens so fast... anyway continue with ur updatuation!
2kindsofcrazy chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
I'm too lazy to sign in so I will just tell you that even though its a short chapter its still good. Please update soon
21me21 chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
HUrry up and write another chapter. I want to know why Hinata is crying and why she needs help. Really love the story! Hurry up and write more. Ciao.
2kindsofcrazy chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
Awesome! Update soon!
satomika chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
hm...

i really don't get what its connection is to the story...
Diablo's Heir chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
sweet chapter. funny pic and creepy ass phone call. i hope no one important(sasuhina,nejiten,shikatem) dies. update soon.