Reviews for Nowhere Left To Hide
Suki-Itami chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Aw! I love this story, it's so adorable! _
moonlesslife chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I love this, it is so cute.
kuzon234ray chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Great work! It made me feel all fuzzy inside!

-Ray
ColorsOver chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Oh My gosh! Thank you thank you thank you for writing this! I'm gonna now review as I read. Haha.

"... as worried as he could get over his student." This was a great line! Kakashi being worried over Sasuke.

I love how Naruto refers to Sasuke as his "bestfriend-slash-rival." Hhaha and that even as thickheaded as he can tend to be sometimes he still notices there's something wrong even when brainy sakura doesn't.

Oh my gosh! Poor sasuke probably didn't expect anyone to follow him. He must be really out of it too if he didn't notice Naruto following him and stuff. For their "nice" conversation and all haha.

"...but tripped over a headstone causing Sasuke to twitch at the noise." *dies* oh my god! I just died! I can imagine Naruto doing that. Trying to be as sensitive as he can and let Sasuke have an alone moment and then trip over the gravestone.

Oh no! Reading about Sasuke being all sad and stuff. I'm so sad for him now. He is all alone and stuff. Gah. Dies.

OH GOD OH MY GOD! Sorry, you probably think I'm crazy. I'm reading and reviewing as I go along though. "...Just barely a whisper, just as shocking as everything else had been today, a word floated from the kneeling boy and caught a breeze to flit it away. “Please.”" MY HEART JUST LIKE SKIPPED A COUPLE OF BEATS even though I apparently died several tiems before. That sentance held so much emotion. Gawd this is so beautiful.

SASUKE'S TEARS OH GOD! Poor baby! I'm ok, i really wanna hug him though. CHEER HIM UP NARUTO YOU CAN DO IT!

Oh god! Naruto is so sweet, comforting sasuke like that.

I like your version of what happened better! In the anime and stuff everyone already knows that the Uchiha's all died. It's kinda hard to miss that but I really like the idea of Naruto and everyone thinking it was just a rumor. It makes it more sad and hearbreaking and stuff. Good ol' angst.

HAHAHHAHAH “Goodnight, Naruto,” Sasuke said quietly. Louder, “Oh, and Naruto? Tell anyone what you witnessed here and I’ll personally skin you alive.” THATS THE BEST THING EVER! That is SO sasuke! Being all tough and stuff when he is mourning the loss of his family.

Sasuke is the best! I loved this! That was a great ending!

I really liked the way everything flowed and stuff it was beautiful. Angst is the best, you write it VERY well!

Just how I imagined it and more. Poor Sasuke! Go Naruto for being there for Sasuke!

Wootness!

Love ya much,

C.O.

This is a very long Review! hahah.