Reviews for A Natural for Disaster
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Love it!
RagingRavenRiot chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Omg loved this ok im dieing to know whats going to happen next and will inuyasha figure out in time to save her ohhhhhh im sooooooookiik exited ( _)
Agent Valkyrie chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
I'm intrigued and am enjoying the story. Good job.

Please continue. I cant wait to read more
AmberLocke chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
Are you going to update anytime soon?
MidnightFlame325 chapter 11 . 10/15/2010
I saw a movie like this once... but where?
arizonasiren chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
WOW! I just ran across your story. Sat and read all eleven chapters in a couple of hours. Great story and your writing is wonderful. Looking forward to you next update.
kittychic0895 chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
omfg i love this story but inuyasha needs to help kagome before something bad happens..keep up the good work and update soon
LovesDepp chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
really really good...I was wondering when you where going to update again...Update again soon please
xXDarkLadyXx chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
update more frequently... please :)

I like the recent stuff I haven't seen your fic since they showed up at the halloween party, but it was good although this last chapter was really short
Bleach fan25 chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
So what happens next?
redbulllover chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
OMG! No, i want more!
DemonWolfLunaLadyPreistess chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
I rly rly like ur story! Okie! I take back like! I love ur story! Plz hrry and continue it! I rly hope u get famous for this lol
Yuti-Chan chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Awesome story, please update soon!
Rayn Lake chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
I haven't read this in a while and just noticed the update and read the last chapter...i'm possible confused...i'm not sure if i'm supposed to be or if i'm just not caught up..either way i really liked it.

update soon!
jn chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
wait what marks? lol good chappy cant wait to the next time