Reviews for Five Ways the Bane Didn't Return for Luke Smith
Vilinye chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Well, I was looking for more Sarah Jane Adventures when I found this, and it makes me happy, even though it's a sad story. Or maybe tense, perhaps.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Number three was just chilling and very sad. Although you did give a bit of forshadowing with the line,"Sleep like the dead, they can." I didn't notice it until I reread it though.

Fantastic job, and beautiful writting.
cat chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
umm very confusing. Umm did the Bane come back to earth or not? Or are these just ideas for stories? there is no plot line at all you jump all over the place
LisaT chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Here via COT on lj. I'm cavgirl there :). I like these scenes, even though many of them are not what you'd call easy reading. The one where SJ finds Luke dead after all the information has been extracted is especially disturbing.

Off to check your other FFN fic!
congotandsja chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Well done! Amazing story!
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
One of the first things I tripped over in this fandom, and to my surprise it's one of the best. Simply amazing - I love the security being tightened "after the last time the Doctor did that," and #3 chills to the bone, especially that final line. And I cracked up at Clyde's comments in #5, I can just hear him going "Uh...revenge? General evil?" Thank you for writing such a fulfilling piece.
kinosternon chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
OK, yeah, this is cool. We need more SJA fics! Seriously!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Eh? They don't have an SJA category yet? Hmm.. :(

Anyway, I like this! :)

Number five is the funniest... :)

They're all great, anyway. Awesome job.