Reviews for Caught
03hermione1992 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I decided that I needed to read your older stories that I haven't read yet. Anyway, I really liked it! I loved Severus in this, he was the only one smart enough for a comeback, and brave enough to say it!
spin84 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ah what a perfect little piece of MMADness! All of your stories have kept me entertained over these last few days confined to my sickbed - thank you!

Spin Xx
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
It's brilliant!
Katheryn Mae chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
*snicker* I love Sevvie - Sevvie is cute! But McGonadore is cuter. :) Happy 2009!
Rosine chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Just read this one, I had some time to follow my reader brain wish (I do hope it is meaning something). Quite fun, and quite possible in Harry Potter's reality I think.
Paige Joy chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Loved it!

Take care.

Paige
FlamingToads chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I loved it though it was very sudden and quick i still enjoyed it.
Chemistress chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
*lol*, sometimes even MMAD-shippers need Severus...

and all of a sudden Albus couldn't even wait for them to be on their own...very funny
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Hel-lo,

Sweet, I ttly side with Snape, yay, he wins...

Cute, sometimes Gryfindor courage doesn't really help, you need sum slytherin courage...:P

Cheers,

Lee.
Tricki chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
That was lovely. MMAD forever! :D
Mania4ka chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
It's so sweet! I like the idea of Severus helping Albus... and of course Severus won the bet)
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Haha, that was great! I loved Poppy's line about her bet when she didn't realize Albus had entered and when her mouth formed a round O of surprise. I had to LOL at that, and my sisters, who are in the room with me, started thinking I had totally lost it. XD Great job!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Cute and funny!

Sometimes I really love Severus ... ;-)

THX
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Oh! That was cute! :D At first, I was like, "Oh my gosh! Snape said-", but then Dumbledore responded in such a curious way... It was just so cute, and then his words all in a mess like that... xD It was wonderful! :D

Skrewtkeeper
mmadjane chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Cute! Ah Severus. He does strike me as someone who wouldn't be intimidated by Dumbledore, or at least someone who wouldn't show it! Cute idea, with the bet. :]