Reviews for Empty Lies
btamamura chapter 18 . 6/12
This was a very intriguing story! I have to wonder though, what does S.T. mean? I may be missing a reference or something, but I know A.T. meant All That, so there's got to be something along those lines for Jazz's other name.
rebel4cause chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
Your very welcome (And thanks to you) !
I liked the part when Benny sped to find to Top Cat and he tackled to his pal!

After all had happened,I imagine they went having fun to the pool hall!
rebel4cause chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
I liked it definitely! ;)

(Today after of the midnight I read it the fast way,but now I READ IT SLOWLY AND COMPLETE!)
rebel4cause chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
In answer to your phrase ''Things aren't going well for Top Cat.'',I thought to say: Not really! :/. I hope the things don't get worse for Top Cat!
Tomorrow I'll read the last chapter?)
rebel4cause chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
Yay! Top Cat is back and he recovered his memory! :D

Is probably I read now the following chapter to discover If Top Cat happened something bad after these Jazz fired the gun!
rebel4cause chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
I've found this chapter as ''captivating''! And I noticed a lot of stuff (like revelations?) !

THEN I GUESSED,when I left my review in the chapter 8,that S.T. Blues could be Jazz! ;)
rebel4cause chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
REALLY I don't know If someone else guessed your question,but I thought in any option who is the villain who he want to get rid to Top Cat and company: These S.T. Blues couldn't be the smug cat called Jazzy?
If this isn't the correct answer,I still will follow to readin' the other chapters missing! ;)
The Awesome March Hare chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
I loved this so much. It was awesome!
Cupcake-Ninja-Platypus chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
This is seriously the best story I've ever read :') 3

I'm just starting to get back into Top Cat again, so, being me, I invaded . AND THIS IS JUST AWESOME!

Well done on writing such a brilliant story *cyber hugs*

CNP
Ziradarklioness chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
I wouldn't have thought of Jazz as criminal evil but I still like your story :)
8meerkat8 chapter 18 . 10/19/2010
Goshadocious! Top Cat is the most gangster cat ever! I love how you wrote the characters dialogue and actions, its very belivable, just like the show(only more cusswords and things like that, maybe different slang?) this is awsome. I love this show.
Tanigi chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Well, I'm not sure whether or not you're on this site anymore, but if you are, then here's my review:

I liked it a lot. :) You did great characterization, and I could actually envision everything, which is kind of weird considering it's a cartoon... Good plot, nice pacing, good climax, the works. :)

The only thing I didn't like was that Dibble's swearing in the last chapter came as a rather nasty shock, as well as being out of character- he IS a cartoon character. It kind of ruined the last part for me.
Amalockh chapter 18 . 7/26/2009
Glad I'm not the only author who's definitely improved his writing. I'm happy that TC has finally come back!

-Amalockh
Rolynne chapter 18 . 7/20/2009
Yay! Yay! Definantly deserves a sequel! Your writing is awesome and you've got Top Cat completely in character! (at least, to me ) I give you three thumbs up! :D
Wolvmbm chapter 18 . 7/18/2009
Thank you so much for finishing this great story as it shows that you have the characters down very well and correct. :D

I must say I was impressed with how your take on the Top Cat series is within just a few years later. :D

Which sort of makes me wonder, how TC would do in our Slump of an economy today ? :)

Sounds like an idea for a future story huh ? :)

Well whatever your plans are, I would like to thank you for the enjoyable ride through the life of Top Cat and his gang. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon any ideas that you can think of for the future. ;)