Reviews for A True Hero is Born
Heika chapter 5 . 4/7
in a different situation, he could really fall hard for her… But alas, he was a shark-toothed alien monster, and she was a lovely superheroine.
i thought he already loved her. He aalready knows who she is so why is he suddenly mentally deficient?
CJzilla chapter 24 . 11/20/2010
Excellent. As usual.
SymbioteRevenge chapter 17 . 9/11/2010
Continued-

I can see how White might be able to out-think him, but Tarantula is extremely intellegent and always has a really convoluted plan so while it looks like he might be loosing, it's actually all going according to plan.

i'lll have to read the reat ans see how it goes, but So far he's tyhe only one you got even remotely wrong.

Keep up the good work!
SymbioteRevenge chapter 16 . 9/11/2010
I like it! It's a pity you don't get many reviews. Just one note on character accuracy- the Black Tarantula is very easy-going and confident. I've read most of the Spider-girl books and he's never lost his cool. He's also insanely cheerful when it comes to May. At one point he let her put him in prison rather than fight her, was extremely cheerful when she checked to make sure he was still in prison. They only let her talk to him by video-phone, just in case he might have opportunity to escape. Unfortunately for his guards he had already escaped the concrete bunker and linked the video to the web-cam on his private boat.
CJzilla chapter 22 . 9/30/2008
Awesome! You deserve more reivews! This is one of the best pieces I've ever stumbled on! ROCK ON!

Rider Paladin chapter 22 . 9/27/2008
You certainly know how to lighten up the atmosphere after all that bloodstained drama back there. I mean, everyone going off to Normie about their respective grievances regarding Abel White? That was just hilarious. Of course, the moment is ruined when Venom finally remembers what the heck is really going on. Still, it was good stuff, and I look forward to reading more from you.
Rider Paladin chapter 21 . 9/1/2008
That quote you used reminds me somewhat of Star Trek. Can't say for sure which incarnation or which character, but I'm half-certain it's Star Trek.

As to the story itself, it was quite good. Wondering about the exact nature of Abel White's powers, although I'm sure they're electromagnetically based. The tension between Venom and Black Tarantula was well-done, and poor Spider-Girl having to keep the peace between them, especially when both of them are quite romantically interested in her.

I'm still wondering why Gerry renamed himself after the most positively insane and homicidal of Spider-Man's numerous clones during the Clone Saga, but I'm willing to leave that alone for now and say good job and good luck with college; I start college myself tomorrow.
UC chapter 20 . 8/31/2008
AWESOME STORY!

MORE PLEASE!

COOL FIGHTS!
CJzilla chapter 20 . 7/12/2008
Yahoo! Another rockin' update!

Rider Paladin chapter 20 . 7/4/2008
Excellent developments as of this point. Carnage might be vanquished, but I'm guessing this isn't the end of the story. After all, Abel's still out there scheming and he's got plenty of his own agents to spare. I wonder how things will go between May and Aloysius after Carnage's defeat, not to mention how they, Spidercide, and Black Tarantula will fare against Abel's remaining forces. Great work in the meantime.
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
Nice job at making Venom II different.
CJzilla chapter 19 . 6/11/2008
Woo HOO! Excellent! More! More! MORE!

This fic rocks! It'd be a crime to not continue it! I couldn't stop reading and you left me hungry for more! Keep doin' what you're doin' and update or I'll eat you.

Rider Paladin chapter 17 . 5/28/2008
My advice? Use the filler for advancement of background details. Show how May and Aloysius deal with living together, especially with a suspicious Peter hanging over their heads (maybe somewhat literally). Show Gerry Drew dealing with his disease, or what exactly motivated him to take up the name of possibly the most psychotic of Spider-Man's various doppelgangers. Show Aloysius dealing with his parental abandonment, or May trying to reconcile the vicious monster Venom can become with the sweet-natured boy Aloysius tends to be. Or, on the villains' side, what's going on in Carnage's head? What is the exact nature of the relationship between Corinthia and Abel? What are Black Tarantula and Normie Osborn up to?

Other than all those things I suggested, you have a pretty good story going and I'd like it very much if it continued.
Iron-Venom chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
i love this story...

UPDATE FASTER!
Rider Paladin chapter 14 . 5/7/2008
At last! Fourteen chapters of build-up to this moment! This glorious moment! Finally! FINALLY!

(Yes, I am squeeing like a deranged fan. Deal.)

In other news, when is Carnage going to do something again? I mean, if Abel doesn't give him anything to do, he'll find something to do and it'll be even uglier than what he usually does. Has Abel not noticed how psychos for hire tend to operate? Speaking of Abel, what has he got in mind with Normie and why does it make me think we might see a return of the Green Goblin?