Reviews for Attack of the Kyons
Hammerchuckery chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
Interesting short story. It's a very strange decision to leave out quotation marks for whatever Kyon is saying. Makes reading it a bit harder to the eyes.
Asha'man of Fire chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
Nice, really enjoyed this chapter. cant wait for the epilouge to explain it all, though more Kyon/genderbender group interaction would of been fun.
Hejin57 chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
I'm enjoying this, I have to say. I've really found the whole gender-bending phenomenon to be really wierd, but I can make a big exception to this story. You show some amazing skill as a writer, not to mention that you had nearly zero spelling or grammar mistakes at all. That is always my weakness in writing my own stores. You truly are Typewriterman. :)

I'll be waiting for the closer. This was a great read so far. Nice work.

Hejin
Hejin57 chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Well I must say you have an interesting story here as of yet.

I'm usually not much of a fan of the whole gender-bending phenomenon; but I think I could certainly make an exception with this story. You've got a lot of detail, characterization mastery, and a good feel for how to write in Kyon's point of view, which I believe is essential to any good Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu fanfic.

I'm enjoying where you're taking this story. You've mentally stimulated my mind with the possibilites. Now if you threw in some romance between Kyon and Haruhi...hehehe...it's your story of course.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Nice work. :)
Asha'man of Fire chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Good story, is that haruhiko at the end. i dont think ive seen a fic with male kyon and male haruhi interact. cant wait for next chap.
uzukun7 chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
great story so far. i wonder what kyonko's problem was at the end of the chapter, and what she and haruhi shared in the clubroom. poor kyon has to put up with more crap because of haruhis crazy mind. in either case i hope you update soon. laterz
leonazo chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Hi there! NIce, nice , really nice story. You're very good at Kyon's characterization (like in his inner monologues), and also very descriptive (that at the end is the same XD).

I really like this gender bending thing with Haruhi Suzumiya's story, specially because kyonko it's so cute :P.

I noticed you have started this story almost a year ago and so i wanted to ask how frequently do you update, because this fanfic is really good and i would love if you update soon so we could easily read it.

Well, anyway good luck

León
Falconeyes chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Ahh. . . I hate to give short reviews, but this is awesome and you are good at kyon's writing style.
Dracobolt chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
This is looking like a pretty interesting story. You've certainly got Kyon's narration style down, and I'm really interested in seeing where this'll go next.
unknown user chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Pretty good. You have Kyon's narration style down, but you've also obviously read the novels (not just seen the show).
Peter Butchens chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
You should see the hype on XD" Not that I dislike Kyonko o.o"

This is ought to be interesting, especially with Kyon and Kyonko at the same time XD" (which means a duplication annoyedness xD)
Kirako chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I think it would be awesome if you made this story KyonxKyonko, because, for some reason, its oddly cute. Like, I was just looking at a picture on the Sekai wo Ooini Moriagerutame no Suzumiya Haruhi no Dan Image Board (the link is in the SOS Wiki Genderbender area for the rewrite) and there were some pictures of KyonxKyonko. Its odd.. But its more preferable than the other pairings...

But yeah, nicely done! I can't wait for you to update!
Maxmilian chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
So who's the girl?

Haruhi?

Geez can't wait for the moment when she wakes.

Update soon.
random-person-4840 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Yeah.

More Kyon/Kyonko fics!

I can't wait to read more. Is Kyonko the only that that has appeared or will others soon follow? Regardless, I can't wait for the Kyon and Kyonko dynamics to take place.

Keep writing and good luck.
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 1 . 4/21/2008