Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Cosmic Rabbit chapter 9 . 1/11
Awesome, awesome! Beautiful, romantic and so our characters! Will definitely read if anything is updated (;
Aokushi chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Thank you for not making it a banana.
PrayerGirl chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
These are good! I love the love!
anon chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
It's been almost year :'(
Elisablackcat chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
ah i just love your chapters XDD too bad i can't think of anything! ill be waiting happily for the next chapter though
XxSerenaAnimeLoverxX chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
you should do one of Fakir and Ahiru where Ahiru is a maid and Fakir is the master for the "behind closed doors" story and call it "Forbidden Love" or something like that.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
The /only/ problem with these fics are that a girl's first time should not hurt. If it hurts, that means theyre doing it wrong.
A hymen will stretch (not break) if you do it right. So the first time should not bring pain, unless someone's doing something wrong.

That is literally my only complaint.

Everything else about the story is wonderful and written well and true to character. Thank you.
Hanonymous chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Well. Fuck. That was extremely hot.
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This is so cute xD
Cutekitty398 chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
yeeesss brilliant
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
I could see this happening to his moral vs hormones would be hilarious.
Saris Yui chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
Umm this is my new favorite one! LOve love!
Sailor Panda chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
These are fun to read and I just love Ahiru x Fakir - especially when they're written well! )
Sabrinasidd chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
This was an INCREDIBLE addition to the series. Earlier chapters have played around with the idea of Dark!Fakir, in the sense that he was very dominant and aggressive, but this takes it to a while new level, adding on a layer of selfish desire and betrayal onto his character. He KNOWS that what he's doing TO Ahiru is a betrayal of the trust that she has in him... that he's essentially manipulating her in order to get what he wants from her.

And yet, I can't bring myself to hate him, or even dislike him, for that. Because that act of betrayal and selfishness is being driven by a deep, desperate, needy love and devotion for Ahiru... a desperation to get her to NOTICE him, to love him as he's loved her so very much... a need to win her affections AWAY from the rival that Fakir KNOWS, in his hearts of hearts, is much more worthy, better and more suitable for Princess Ahiru.

And I have to say that this little chapter has SERIOUSLY whetted my appetite for your AU, 'Beneath Black Feathers'. Please, PLEASE do continue that fic. Pretty please?!
EmpressMinea chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
It has been awhile that I had ahiru fakir dark smut