Reviews for Roadtrippin'
MarxCrispyFish chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
This was extremely humerous! Loved it! I haven't seen the other revies yet, so I'm guessing that Ness was suppose to be you, Falco was your dad, Ganondorf was your grandpa, and Yoshi was your brother.
Gonzales512 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
They finally made it!

Kirby... hmm... wonder what's he gonna do...?
Dark Kyotoa chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Wow, poor guys. First, Crazy Hand was in the car, with his body lice of pure, unadulterated horror. Then, he WON THE CONTEST? WTH? Oh well, at least Falco released his anGRR. Fun fun fun. We're finally out of school though, so I can finally finish all my incomplete stories. *Shifty eyes*

I liked the ending. I imagine that Kirby was secretly planning on raping someone, which is why he was awake. Hehehe...
MushroomKiller chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
LOL, this story is funny. Poor Falco, getting his DS thrown out...I especially like the FACE part, it has a touch of sarcasm and funnieness that I really like. :)

Keep it up.
dnomy chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
LOL but what if they got lost?What will the trip back be like? Why is crazy hand hitchhiking and how did he get where he was?
Gonzales512 chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
Oh man, that would suck if anyone of us went through what Ganodorf went through. Ha! MAN BOOBS!

I know! Testing's gay. I took it last week :(
EternallyNostalgic chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
Rofl! so funny! please continue.
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Okay, let's give this a shot

NessYou

YoshiYour brother

Ganondorf Grandfather

FalcoDad

Am I right huh huh huh?
Dark Kyotoa chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
Pit in Milkdonalds. Didn't I suggest that at school? Well, not the Milkdonalds thing, but the thing with Pit? Or was that you... I din't remember. INVISIBLE DS!
thatrealycoolguy chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
lol! that was realyfunny!
Gonzales512 chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
Yoshi: (Ten years later) Where did my DS go?

This is insane. Great chapter!
EternallyNostalgic chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
this was a funny chapter, I really like this story.*faves*
EternallyNostalgic chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
HAHAHA! this is good. so what was in the magazine?...something 'adult'. very good.
Gonzales512 chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
Ganodorf needs to calm down! Great Chapter!

Gonzales512