Reviews for CinderNaruto
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Awesome! GaaNaru is the best pairing. Ever.
rukia isaioi chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww!
that was the absolute cutest r-rated lil story i ever read! thank u sooooo much! i look so forward to readin' more great work like this from u more often! i also think its funny considerin' its actually pretty g-rated up until the last couple of chaps, and the ino-choji pairin' was pretty original as well. keep up the great work!

rukia
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
AkizukiSakura chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I heart the crack-fic! I love it when people take anime characters and stick 'em in fairy tail roles. I've been meaning to do a series of 'em for ages, and I just don't have as much time as I'd like...

I loved this little slice of humor. My only real complaint is that you didn't do the dialogue quite right. When you change speakers, you should start a new paragraph, so the reader knows that it's someone else talking. Otherwise we get confused.

Other than that, thanks for sharing. It was really cute~
Toshiro with love chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Again I loved this. The ending was hilarious!

You're realy good.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
the amusement within me upon reading this story knows no bounds. XD

your stories are awesome. your pairing choices are awesome. generally, /you/ are just seriously awesome. :D
G-dot chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
So cute.

But, the phrasing and characterisation seem to dwindle in the end.

Please write to me about your thoughts in this fiction. I am intrigued how you got the idea for the characters and whatnot.
Raining-Roses chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
oh i just love these kind of fic!

awsome!
Forensic-Fox-Ren chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
PERFECT!

It's so cute!

People should write more GaaNaru cinderella stories.
S 3 V 3 Nx 3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! This was so AWESOME! and and and... well im just wowed! This is something I'd read again and again! TO THE FAVORITES WITH THIS STORY! Good job!
Nejislady chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
That was THE BEST Cinderella Naruto I have EVER read! I absolutely LOVE Naruto and Gaara pairing. You did this story with no unexpected twists or strange add-ons that took the story somewhere else. It was PERFECT! Thank you so much for it. I'm going to read your other Naruto fanfics.
Shiva-IceFlame chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was great and cute. Aw, I hope you do another chapter.
overlordofnobodies chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
That was new to me but it was not to bad. I will like to see what they are like after a year or two from the end.