Reviews for The Best Man
tym4change chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Sigh...first she goes an marries Remus (a feat for which I have still not forgiven her) then she goes and cheats on him (well, that just hits home) and then she doesn't take the proper precautions to not get caught?

Oh Tonks, I understand your dilemma. I mean, two delicious men... But did you really have to?

Anyways, now that I'm done with my little rant... I liked the way you wrote this and the excuses you gave her so she wasn't cheating out of pure malice pr because she was being an idiot. If she hadn't been caught, she would have walked away from the experience at least partly believing that what she did was okay and that she wasn't really in the wrong. That is so much better in a story, in my opinion, than angry or spiteful or simply spur-of-the moment cheating in fics. It makes the character seem more real.

Now that I have left an exceptionally long review that really didn't have that much to do with anything... Great job.

Oh and p.s. I love making peoples' days :) and I figure if I'm going to invest the time to read 300-plus stories, I could afford a few extra minutes to let the author know why I'm doing such .
FredWeasleyLivesOn chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
:o

Merde!

Omgiddy God! Dora Dora Dora... i'd choose Charlie anyday though xx (Unless the twins were insight x)

Poor Tonks though... complicated..

Is she the same age as Charlie or Bill? I think its one, but im not entirley sure,.. even if its any!

Tonks and Remus are a cute couple sure... but i prefer the Tonks/Charlie pairing!
screamxheart chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Poor Remus.
acata chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
The saddest thing is that I can never make up my mind. Charlie or Remus?

Argh!

Great OneShot!
theschuesters chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Woah! this was really something...

never saw the last part coming, so clearly I was shocked... but great fic, though, I enjoyed it... :D

keep it up, :D
Lilah Aine chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
my heart is breaking for them both...

poor Tonks, wanting to stay away and triping... lol oh the irony!

:D

-LA
LittleMountainofLight chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
ooh! cute! i've always had a thing for tonks and charlie together! it was really good! you should think about continuing it!